2011-03-25 - Santiago
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by bartajax:Dont know if its me, but in almost every live version of Beautiful Day I really dont like the voice of Bono. Dont think its a song that works very good live , although I love the album version.

What gets it for me is the way he sings the line "It's a beautiful day"...its got such a punch when he doesnt pause, draw anything out, etc in the studio one, its just- "ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!"...in the live ones, "It's a beauti-fullllllllllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Just really bugs the crap out of me.
  2. Like the chorus in Mysterious Ways where's he sings differently to Edge. Really annoying...
  3. Until Amazing middle section.
  4. New MP3:

2011-03-25 - Santiago, Chile - Estadio Nacional

The new source, thanks to realkuka!

More clear than MacPhisto's version, but the downside is there is some distortion, think due to clipping. Dont how it sounds on headphones, speakers are a bit more forgiving.
  5. how's the sound of the bootleg? Im tempted to download but I have soo many bootlegs to listen to still
  6. Hahaha, I was like WTF. Till I had a better look at your username.

You two related?

7. Haha I thought the same thing
  8. WTF, this is weird indeed

Nice recording

9. I dont mind the "It's alright, it's alright, it's alll-ri-i-ight" where he takes it up the scale...but I hate the out-of-time "She moves......inmysteriousways".
  10. Yeah that's the part I was talking about, wrecks the rhythm.

11. Couldn't agree more. I had the live video streaming through my mobile throughout MW actually, and if I'm not mistaken he actually sang that part correctly a few times? I haven't gotten around to the bootleg yet so I'm not sure.