1. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Indeed.

I am surprised that something like this got to me as it did. It made me reflect a bit more. It also made me realize how spoiled (lucky?) I have been throughout my life (almost 44 years) as I've never had to grieve the loss of someone close to me. Sure, grandparents have gone, but it was their time, I suppose. My own father went at a very young age but I was too way young to understand...to realize what had happened. I hope I can go as long as possible without having to feel such a loss. Losing someone very close - especially before their time. I guess we all do.
    Yes. There are only two ways: either you lose "many someones" throughout your life or... it's you who goes before your time and make those around you grieve. Life is pain either way, so there's only one way out: try to make the most out of it until one of these 2 moments come and knock on your door.
  2. Still sad about this.
  3. Seasons came on PJRadio today and I actually had to change it.
  4. I succeeded in listening to some few Soundgarden bootlegs in the first couple of days but since then neither i still can
    haven't bought the Singles reissue yet
  5. Originally posted by clover68:[..]
    I succeeded in listening to some few Soundgarden bootlegs in the first couple of days but since then neither i still can
    haven't bought the Singles reissue yet
    Which shows did you listen to, Ronnie? I always enjoy a good SG bootleg.
  6. they were Hyde Park, Irving Plaza from 2012 (very good audience the latter) and Pinkpop 1992, unluckily incomplete even though the most complete i ever found.
    plus Temple of the Dog in Seattle first night
  7. Mike was on Fallon sitting in with the Roots the other night....each time they went to commercial Mike would be riffing like wild....he also spoke briefly about his new book...
  8. rumour time:

...it’s understood Pearl Jam is at the top of the queue to play at the NRL grand final on October 1. Although the league refused to ratify it when contacted by Foxfooty.com.au on Wednesday, music industry sources have confirmed the American band is locked in for the biggest day on the football calendar, but won’t play any additional Australian shows.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-locks-in-grand-final-entertainment-nrl-close-to-confirming-its-entertainment/news-story/2c845b963f7fe866ea86506544158faa

bummed if true
  9. 1 week after the last concert of Eddie in US? flying to Australia just for 1 concert? Eddie could even do that if it'll be surfing time over there but the others?

10. by the way 25 years ago yesterday is seen a strange spot in the sky a human being that was given to fly

11. Originally posted by clover68:1 week after the last concert of Eddie in US? flying to Australia just for 1 concert? Eddie could even do that if it'll be surfing time over there but the others?
    Surf's always up over here