1. Forbidden question right there

2. saw them in a tiny club in Atlanta about a month before Ten came out. Never got better than that.

3. Fuuuuuuuu- I can only imagine.

And Sergio, C'MON! I wanna talk about this. I don't understand how PJ fans can really defend it, honestly it's night and day if you listen to early 90s stuff and even late 2000s. That's just over ten years, not that big of a time gap and his voice is shot. I know he smokes, I'm assuming that's what it is. As a singer, I wonder why he didn't quit.
  4. Nice edit of your first post... hahahaha

@Alex, yeah, you're probably right. What I mean is, most U2 fans will agree and admit that Bono's voice was shit during many 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2005 and 2006 shows - but you won't see many Pearl Jam fans admitting that Eddie's voice is cracked nowadays. He can't hit many high notes and when he does, he goes out of tune quite soon, or just can't hold them for any long. As a singer and musician, though, I have to say this: his singing skills have actually improved (aka he sings better nowadays, modulates and controls his voice much more), but his proper voice (tone and strength) has gone downhill. Not sure if it's due to smoking, age or what, but it's a fact.
  5. I like his voice better now. He has better control and range with mid tempo and slow songs. He can't sing songs like Blood anymore. That's where he lost his range but who cares. Go see them live instead of over analyzing a soundboard recording. Tremendous energy every night and out playing bands half their age. 2.5-3.5 hour shows.
  6. I'm a super fan of Bob Dylan which might well have the worst sounding voice in all rock history, no need to convince me Nobody's doubting Eddie Vedder's energy, songwriting or frontman skills - we're just acknowledging his current unability to sing properly during certain songs that he nailed in the old days.
  7. A day late but I think it's officially over for any chance of Canadian shows in 2015. Ah, well I still have hundreds of bootlegs!
  8. Yea pretty disappointing. I was really looking forward to a nice trip up north
  9. Special announcement 'coming soon' apparently - they just posted a picture on Instagram.

10. New York? Looks like a New York kinda billboard (says someone who has never been to NY)