Corduory
    Nothingman
    Tremor Christ
    Whipping
    Satan's Bed
    Better Man
    Immortality

Using live versions:
    Corduroy (with Interstellar Overdrive intro)
    Last Exit
    Whipping
    Tremor Christ
    Immortality
    Not For You
    Satan's Bed
    Spin The Black Circle
    Nothingman
    Better Man
  2. ...moved from FF thread:

Did EV wear the GWB mask after the Uniondale incident? I know they still played the song a few more times (even as late as 2006) but did he still continue with the theatrics?
  3. I'm not sure . I'd say no , but I'll look into it.

I do know this , EV would have had a fucking riot on his hands if he pulled that shit at MSG .
  4. From twofeetthick.com Note: Approx. one hour before the PJ show in Buffalo, local Buffalo radio station (103.3 The Edge) interviewed Mike. Mike said that due to the reactions of fans during the tour while “Bushleaguer” was being performed (Mike cited the boos received at the Uniondale show) that the band has reached a decision and the song will no longer be played live. He said that the one thing they don’t want to do is alienate their fans, and that they (the band) are as American as anyone and hopes that people won’t misunderstand the meaning behind the song.
  5. Interesting that Mike , and I do believe Stone as well , took the airwaves to clean up EVs mess .

EV has never said anything (as far as I know) in connection with the mess in Denver and Nassau , from April 2003 .
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

For me:
    Using studio tracks
    Last Exit
    STBC
    NFY
    Corduory
    Nothingman
    Tremor Christ
    Whipping
    Satan's Bed
    Better Man
    Immortality

Using live versions:
    Corduroy (with Interstellar Overdrive intro)
    Last Exit
    Whipping
    Tremor Christ
    Immortality
    Not For You
    Satan's Bed
    Spin The Black Circle
    Nothingman
    Better Man
    Interesting that you prefer the sequence of tunes changed , from studio to live...

Is it because the tunes sound better/different live ?
  7. Heard some of Mil. Wisconsin tonight on Pj radio. It's going to be a good boot. Got to No Way before I got home. Sounds great. Yield in order is going to be a fav for me I think.
  8. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    Interesting that you prefer the sequence of tunes changed , from studio to live...

Is it because the tunes sound better/different live ?
    I think it's simply that I've been "conditioned" as to where the live tracks might be positioned in the setlist. A song like Immortality (which I absolutely love) works very well to close an album but I don't know if they've ever closed a concert with it. In fact, I don't think it's even been played in an encore since the 1990's (I've have to check the archives). Better Man, however, is often played late in the set (as is STBC) so I feel they need to be at the end of a Vitalogy live mix.

The only two items I would "disagree" with on your list is that "Last Exit" has to start the album due to the "tuning of the instruments" intro. I also like the "Man" songs paired together (see my live version) but I would want to end the album with both slow songs.

Nonetheless, those are ten great songs...well, for me eight or nine great ones plus one or two really good ones.
  9. Originally posted by jasvan:Heard some of Mil. Wisconsin tonight on Pj radio. It's going to be a good boot. Got to No Way before I got home. Sounds great. Yield in order is going to be a fav for me I think.
    I'm really curious about what's in store for these two albums (No Code and Yield). Something's got to be in the works but when?????
  10. Originally posted by EDDMB:From twofeetthick.com Note: Approx. one hour before the PJ show in Buffalo, local Buffalo radio station (103.3 The Edge) interviewed Mike. Mike said that due to the reactions of fans during the tour while “Bushleaguer” was being performed (Mike cited the boos received at the Uniondale show) that the band has reached a decision and the song will no longer be played live. He said that the one thing they don’t want to do is alienate their fans, and that they (the band) are as American as anyone and hopes that people won’t misunderstand the meaning behind the song.
    This was a 2003 article? By my count (well, by using the 10c "Song Lyrics" section) the song was played 19 times afterwards.

I guess they changed their minds about changing their minds.
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:Interesting that Mike , and I do believe Stone as well , took the airwaves to clean up EVs mess .

EV has never said anything (as far as I know) in connection with the mess in Denver and Nassau , from April 2003 .
    I hadn't realized their was a problem in Denver, too. I must have missed it on that boot.

After a quick check, I now know that it was the first show of the 2003 NA tour. Admittedly, I skipped a few of those earlier shows when I listened to the 2003 tour a few years ago. I think I started at the North Carolina shows.

Come to think of it, I still have to finish the 2000 tour I started about a year and a half ago! I ran out of steam in Texas and didn't even make it to all those great shows in California! (I have listened to the Boise and Seattle shows, mind you.)
  12. Uh, oh. Not counting this one, I just did four posts in a row again!