1. I listened to Stockholm and Oslo '14 over the last 2 days . Might have to do a 2 Nights in Scandinavia mix !!! Ed sounds great over those 2 nights ! Red Mosquito !! Mistakes and all I love that tune lol

I laughed out loud when Ed says after My Fathers Son (in Stockholm) "That one is about having a shitty Father , and if theres one good thing about having a shitty father , when you become one , it teaches you exactly about what not to do." classic

Sirius radio had the Tulsa show on earlier today . I heard only a few tunes (Sirens GTF) . Ed's voice sounded quite raspy and GTF did not have that climbing climax to it .
  2. Was rocking my pj melbourne show shirt at the pub tonight
  3. Just for the record -and I'm no PJ expert as you know- , 2006 is my favourite bootleg year too. Followed by 2003.
  4. Listening to No Code on Spotify while taking a jog on the beach this morning ...not sure if it's my Bose headphones or what...but compared to my cd , this sounds much clearer and more crispy...is it my imagination ?

Matt ?
  5. Originally posted by EDDMB:Listening to No Code on Spotify while taking a jog on the beach this morning ...not sure if it's my Bose headphones or what...but compared to my cd , this sounds much clearer and more crispy...is it my imagination ?

Matt ?

Is your version ripped onto iTunes? It could be that Spotify streams their albums at 320kbps whereas your ripped version could be 192. Either way, it has never been that much of a crisp-sounding album.
  6. I don't listen to No Code so it isn't on my iPhone

That must be it , cause it actually sounds pretty good

Habit especially
  7. Originally posted by EDDMB:Listening to No Code on Spotify while taking a jog on the beach this morning ...not sure if it's my Bose headphones or what...but compared to my cd , this sounds much clearer and more crispy...is it my imagination ?

Matt ?

I'd have to dig up my studio albums. None of them are ripped onto my computer as I only listen to live shows when I listen to PJ. In fact, I have a difficult time listening to studio versions of any band ( including U2, Oasis, etc.) that I've enjoyed for such a long time. Those versions (and the sequencing of those songs) have simply worn out their welcome with me.

The great thing about live musics (i.e., various bootlegs) is that you often never know what's coming next!

Final thought: I never was much of a fan of No Code (aside from maybe the first four songs) until I started listening to bootlegs about four years ago.
  8. Originally posted by EDDMB:I don't listen to No Code so it isn't on my iPhone

That must be it , cause it actually sounds pretty good

Habit especially

Could be your headphones too. I love No Code. I remember absolutely hating it when I was young. I couldn't wrap my head around it. Now it seems to get better with every listen.