1. Im not sure
  2. Just did a 6.5-hour drive yesterday...7.5 hours with stops....it was okay....thinking about this for future endeavours.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:Just did a 6.5-hour drive yesterday...7.5 hours with stops....it was okay....thinking about this for future endeavours.

That makes me feel better about my trip. Thanks.
  4. Hope you had fun Matt and is everyone ready for the boots!?
  5. No (new) feedback yet from the list I posted last week....I initially had you down for the two Amsterdam shows, Nick. Are you still good for those? Is any "assistance" needed on my part this time around? Happy to help but can't do much until the 14th!
  6. Well, I'll at least get Stockholm.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:No (new) feedback yet from the list I posted last week....I initially had you down for the two Amsterdam shows, Nick. Are you still good for those? Is any "assistance" needed on my part this time around? Happy to help but can't do much until the 14th!

Yea I'm useless with the whole process besides buying it. I need your assistance. I'm down to buy any 2 if my needed assistance causes a delay. I could always buy later boots instead. Just let me know.
  8. Let's see how everyone's feeling once the two shows come out on Wednesday. I am happy to coordinate when I am home with my "proper" computer.

I am going to have to do my best to not let a two-week delay of me listening to these boots affect my family vacation!
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:Let's see how everyone's feeling once the two shows come out on Wednesday. I am happy to coordinate when I am home with my "proper" computer.

I am going to have to do my best to not let a two-week delay of me listening to these boots affect my family vacation!

No problem! Enjoy the rest of the vacation.
  10. Both Amsterdam bootlegs will be available for purchase tomorrow!
  11. I think Nick is getting them in a couple of weeks...we work together to get them out there but I cannot help right now.

12. Tomorrow?

Are you sure? They use to release bootlegs on Wednesdays.