1. Dammit.
  2. ...maybe, just maybe, they'll add a few more.
  3. I should take my last comment back as there is no way they'll be tacking on Toronto next to the Detroit date.
  4. So has it been a disappointment for you guys? No close shows?
  5. Detroit is the closest show for me - about four hours away and it's not on a weekend. I may "talk big" on these boards about PJ but I can pretty much guarantee that I won't be making that particular drive.

6. 10 hours closest show. I don't care about the travel but (no offense) theres no great destination spots and no 2 night stands which is terrible if your traveling far. I might do cincy and St Louis but I gotta really think about it. I had my heart set on a 2 night stand at the United Center in Chicago but that ain't happen. I also woulda loved to visit canada for a Toronto-Montreal run and Florida woulda been great. Oh well...I just can't believe Matt Cameron stayed away from Soundgarden due to playing this low amount of shows with PJ
  7. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]

10 hours closest show. I don't care about the travel but (no offense) theres no great destination spots and no 2 night stands which is terrible if your traveling far. I might do cincy and St Louis but I gotta really think about it. I had my heart set on a 2 night stand at the United Center in Chicago but that ain't happen. I also woulda loved to visit canada for a Toronto-Montreal run and Florida woulda been great. Oh well...I just can't believe Matt Cameron stayed away from Soundgarden due to playing this low amount of shows with PJ

I was wondering if any of these spots would tempt you, Nick. I was kind of thinking that they wouldn't.

Once again, there's a small part of me that wants to go to Detroit...but it's Detroit (no offense to anyone) and I don't know if I'm willing to commit to it right now.
  8. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]

10 hours closest show. I don't care about the travel but (no offense) theres no great destination spots and no 2 night stands which is terrible if your traveling far. I might do cincy and St Louis but I gotta really think about it. I had my heart set on a 2 night stand at the United Center in Chicago but that ain't happen. I also woulda loved to visit canada for a Toronto-Montreal run and Florida woulda been great. Oh well...I just can't believe Matt Cameron stayed away from Soundgarden due to playing this low amount of shows with PJ

True , why Matt isn't with Soundgarden is odd

Zero destination gigs . Like I always say , they simply don't play enough shows for the demand

Florida is a fantastic destination spot

Too bad you guys aren't into DMB

They have 4 gigs in Florida this July in Jacksonville Tampa and 2X in WPB !!
  9. So will this be the first year since....2007(?) that you won't see Pearl Jam, Ed?
  10. Havent thought of that Matt.....you are correct .

08' MSG X2 , '09 Spectrum X2 ,'10 MSG X2 and Newark ,11' Montreal , '12 IOW and Manchester N2 , '13 Bklyn X2 and Philly X2

I might have to cross the pond then to keep my streak going LOL...
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:Havent thought of that Matt.....you are correct .

08' MSG X2 , '09 Spectrum X2 ,'10 MSG X2 and Newark ,11' Montreal , '12 IOW and Manchester N2 , '13 Bklyn X2 and Philly X2

I might have to cross the pond then to keep my streak going LOL...

If I would have known the destinations were gonna be like this I woulda planned Europe which is too late now. The tour is hard to follow, logistically speaking,and with no 2 night stands it doesn't make it worth it. Weird weird weird tour.
  12. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]

If I would have known the destinations were gonna be like this I woulda planned Europe which is too late now. The tour is hard to follow, logistically speaking,and with no 2 night stands it doesn't make it worth it. Weird weird weird tour.

It's not too late for a Scandinavian vacation for you! Tickets are still available for both the Oslo and Stockholm shows!