1. Yea that's an awful story. Truly heartbreaking. On a brighter note WHAT a whooping the Rangers put on the Canadiens today!!!!!

Revisited Bklyn 2 boot on my way to dinner and back tonight...... This isn't a bias opinion .... It truly is among the best boots of 2013. Awesome stuff. And there's an excellent torrent for a multi-cam of Philly 1. Another boot that I enjoy immensely..

http://kickass.to/pj-philadelphia-10-21-2013-t9120786.html
  2. While the band is playing Europe this summer, my plan is to go through the 2013 tour once again - and give those six Aussie shows a proper listening.

Here's hoping a North American fall tour announcement is made within the next couple of weeks. The waiting is driving me mad.
  3. Brutal what happened to Moore .

I can't even watch that video without getting all teared up . He's a class act . I couldn't carry on without my better half. His wife reminds me of mine .

He's a strong man . Better then most .
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:..
    Here's hoping a North American fall tour announcement is made within the next couple of weeks. The waiting is driving me mad.

let's rumor a bit .. beware, sit down, relax, cigarette, beer ...
    Denver, Lincoln, Cincinnati, Louisville, St. Louis, Toronto, Montreal
  5. and Madrid oh wait
  6. Originally posted by clover68:[..]

let's rumor a bit .. beware, sit down, relax, cigarette, beer ...
    Denver, Lincoln, Cincinnati, Louisville, St. Louis, Toronto, Montreal

Toronto sounds great! However, the citizens of the city of Houston and the state of Minnesota seemed to be the loudest when it comes to demanding/desiring a show.

You'd think that Cleveland and/or Detroit would be on the radar - and maybe something in Indiana....and let's not forget about a possible show or two in Florida...and maybe one in Atlanta. All of this said, I don't they would play more than ten shows in addition to the two ACL concerts. They've been limiting themselves to only about a dozen shows at a time over the past several years.

At least they are performing, however. Right, Bono?
  7. I really hope at least one northeast stop but either way it looks like I'll be heading to Toronto, Florida, Ohio, or Chicago this fall. The outcry for MN is actually getting quite annoying on the PJ boards. I understand their frustration but its a little ridiculous now.
  8. Well, if you are coming to Toronto (assuming we get a show), let me know. That said, I think a trip to Florida might be a better option.
  9. Well I decided one car trip and one trip on plane. So how bout Toronto and Florida!
  10. Strong rumors for Lincoln, NEbraska October 8th. Mark that as one place I won't be visiting.
  11. Can we get this thread chNged back to Pearl Jam now?