1. Yeaaaaaa kidddddd! I'm so excited. I'll go anywhere this fall to see them!!! See u in south beach !! Let's go rangers! Wow I'm excited.
  2. I'm sorry I didn't explain my excitement but the newsletter confirmed more US dates scheduled around ACL fest
  3. Originally posted by Malahide:All European shows will be "an evening with Pearl Jam", except Werchter and milton keynes.
    This means no support acts.

Also includes Gdynia as it is a festival. Milton Keynes' doors open at 2pm.

In other news, just heartbroken at seeing an Ellie Goulding Instagram with a member of ONE DIRECTION with Eddie Vedder. So pissed off. I want to meet Vedder!
  4. So are any of you US fans going to get one of these????
  5. No because it was only available in Small.. Im an XL so its useless for me!
  6. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Yeaaaaaa kidddddd! I'm so excited. I'll go anywhere this fall to see them!!! See u in south beach !! Let's go rangers! Wow I'm excited.

How bout those RANGERS !...

LUNDQVIST !!!
  7. It's a good thing I have three of them (Richards, Hagelin, and Brassard) in my playoff pool!
  8. Got a bit of a story to share about Pearl Jam:

I was in Brighton last weekend for Great Escape Festival (unrelated) and we were put up by my friend's uncle. It turns out he used to be high up in the music concert business. Anyhow, when Pearl Jam arrived in Bradford for their penultimate show of their 1992 UK tour at Queen's Hall, Eddie Vedder was struggling with his voice. My friend's uncle had organised the post-party and all the PR, and had been paid £200 to work it that night in the bar. Eddie Vedder came along at the post-party and said to him "I'll work the bar." My friend's uncle replied, "okay then, if you want." Eddie just worked the bar the entire night. Apparently he was an incredibly humble yet moody bloke back then.

Interesting to hear these sort of stories. From 22 years, they've moved from a 300 capacity venue in Bradford to a 60,000-strong show at Milton Keynes bowl. Magnificent.
  9. Very cool story...

..and wow, I didn't realize Milton Keynes held that many people! That's a U2-sized crowd!

10. I'm still speechless after what they pulled off. Wow. Amazing week of hockey.
  11. LOL not quite Matt...I do root for the Heat , cause my Knicks are awful .

How about the Bruins losing to the Habs ??