1. All four are quite solid in their own way. I am still surprised they didn't perform a more diverse setlist for the Seattle show - and EV sure did talk a lot during that gig. In any case, I have now listened to all the leg 2 boots a bunch of times and want to listen to them again...I'm doing it in reverse order and I am at Spokane again.
  2. An update was requested:

Auckland: Matt
    Gold Coast: Dylan
    Melbourne: Dylan
    Sydney: Nick
    Adelaide: Dave
    Perth: Geoff
  3. ...and these:

Amsterdam 1 - Nick
    Amsterdam 2 - Nick
    Milan - Ron
    Trieste - Ron
    Vienna - Matt?
    Berlin - Ed
    Stockholm - Olof
    Oslo - Ed
    Gdynia - Kieran (CD?)
    Werchter - Matt?
    Leeds - Kieran (CD?)
    Milton Keynes - Kieran (CD?)

This still needs some updating as no one person will need to get more than two digital downloads. There were a few others who said they get one so I'll have to redo this.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

All four are quite solid in their own way. I am still surprised they didn't perform a more diverse setlist for the Seattle show - and EV sure did talk a lot during that gig. In any case, I have now listened to all the leg 2 boots a bunch of times and want to listen to them again...I'm doing it in reverse order and I am at Spokane again.

i'm quite late as i'm still at Rose Garden now .. loved Deep and Jeff in there, Spin -> Rats -> Lukin (despite the broken start) -> Last Exit .. The End
    it could go towards the toppers

another fantastic sound
  5. I was planning on listening to Portland today...a very good show indeed.
  6. just heard Eddie saying "vaffanculo" during Rockin hehehe
  7. definitely don't mind these guys aye
  8. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Pearl Jam Radio takes you down under for the exclusive concert premieres of Pearl Jam’s recent world tour stops in Australia and New Zealand.

On-Air Time: Fridays at 7 am ET and 6 pm ET

Premiere Schedule:

Friday 3/21
    1/17/14 Auckland, NZ at 7 am ET
    1/19/14 Gold Coast, AUS at 6 pm ET

Friday 3/28
    1/24/14 Melbourne, AUS at 7 am ET
    1/26/14 Sydney, AUS at 6 pm ET

Friday 4/4
    1/31/14 Adelaide, AUS at 7 am ET
    2/2/14 Perth, AUS at 6 pm ET

So the premieres have already started - how long is it after each show is broadcast that you can download them? Forgive me if this has been asked
  9. No problem Dylan....The following wednesday they are available for purchase
  10. They should be ready for download (and/or CD order, if that was your plan) at 10am Seattle time on the Wednesday after the show is played on PJ Radio.
  11. Solo show Eddie in July in Portugal. Likely more to follow
  12. 24 years to the day since Andrew Wood of Mother Love Bone died.