1. Originally posted by MacStripey:I returned home.
    I was rushed as emergency to hospital last week, Wednesday April 2nd it was, They did all ugly things with me.More tomorrow,just wanted to tell you I'm around again-

Sorry to read that, my dear. I hope things settle as Matt says. Alles Liebe ♥
  2. Glad you are still here! Hope the test results will be positive!

Keep my fingers crossed!
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:I returned home.
    I was rushed as emergency to hospital last week, Wednesday April 2nd it was, They did all ugly things with me.More tomorrow,just wanted to tell you I'm around again-

Much love to you, Kirsten - always great to hear from you, and very glad to hear you are back home... I hope things will get a bit better soon!
  4. Much love to you Kirsten! Keep walking on, dear!
  5. It's good to see you around Kirsten
  6. Uhhh i hope everything is ok
  7. Glad to hear from you Kirsten keep strong you tough being you ♥♥♥
  8. update alert, let's see what we got so far...

- 2011: brain tumor gets diagnosed , surgery #1
    - 2012: tumor has grown againn, surgery #2, left eye gets damaged and closed
    - 2013: tumor has grown again, surgery #3, afterwards radiotherapy
    - 2013: following all that happenened before, Cushing Syndrome and a thrombose in the brain followed
    - 2014: heart weakness bounds me to hospital for weeks as well as an infected lower jaw now...anyone celebrating Easter Rising? Well, not me, bound to bed, sorry Hill 1.

~~~

I returned from hopsital last Friday after I spent Easter in hospital again
    One week to recover now, then off 180km south to a special clinic where they plan to repair my left eye. After 2 years I hope to see halfway normal again. Here's to hope My life is wrecked but neverdrown in selfpity too much, that is no cool
  9. Your life's not wrecked until you hit the end - the one we'll all hit someday. So, as long as there's life, there's hope

10. I know what you mean, mate, but lately they really succeeded in getting me down. The nurses, I mean. So hard, so many bad comments treatment,,,I am no super hero after all

Anyway. Our friend above, I love him. There is a B-movie with him and a friend of his, where they just explore their friendship,know which one I mean? He takes her her on a ride up Dun Laoghaire to show her Killiney Bay ,,, I love it
  11. Always i nice to know about you !!

you are the stronger fighter i never know
  12. Originally posted by MacStripey:update alert, let's see what we got so far...

- 2011: brain tumor gets diagnosed , surgery #1
    - 2012: tumor has grown againn, surgery #2, left eye gets damaged and closed
    - 2013: tumor has grown again, surgery #3, afterwards radiotherapy
    - 2013: following all that happenened before, Cushing Syndrome and a thrombose in the brain followed
    - 2014: heart weakness bounds me to hospital for weeks as well as an infected lower jaw now...anyone celebrating Easter Rising? Well, not me, bound to bed, sorry Hill 1.

~~~

I returned from hopsital last Friday after I spent Easter in hospital again
    One week to recover now, then off 180km south to a special clinic where they plan to repair my left eye. After 2 years I hope to see halfway normal again. Here's to hope My life is wrecked but neverdrown in selfpity too much, that is no cool

Argh, too bad about Easter... I hope you'll recover soon, though. And: the trip to the special clinic sounds very promising, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

All best wishes, Kirsten - always great reading you