1. Fun interview! And indeed very nice drawings! You should be proud of yourself!
  2. Great interview. Amazing drawings!

Originally posted by Remy:Every month we put an U2 fan in the spotlights, the fan of the month February 2011 is user zoobaby9. Susie is from Slovakia and likes to draw Bono, which she does very good!

(...)

Thanks for this interview zoobaby9!

Note: Our crew members randomly pick fans of the month, you can't sign up for it.
  3. great interview Susie...i love your drawings!
  4. That was an awesome read. Your drawings are fantastic!
  5. Great interview. To echo everyone else those drawings really are fantastic
  6. Another great interview!

Love the drawings by the way, absoutely superb!
  7. great drawings
  8. what a great interview, and such a joy to read your answers, Susie, thank you

your drawings are true artifical gems. I have seen many drawings (or attempts on that) of the band, but "your" Bono... there is something "real" to it, you can see all the tiny details of him in your drawings. Very authentical. That coming from a very critical, non-talented person like me says a lot

I really really love how you discovered your addiction for U2 on the ES video, with Bono singing while sitting in that train. Really made me grin from ear to ear

Every time I meet U2 fans I realize we are a big family scattered throughout the whole world, we hold together, we help one another. I discovered that U2 fans are the kindest people I ever met.

9. Thank you all once again!
    I like to draw Bono for a long time but it is more fun to me since there are U2forums like this. I can share my drawings, I hope I can delight someone with them, and I can get a professional critique and opinion. Because when I show my drawings to my friends, all I get is a stupid question: Who is it?
    And I hate this question! For that reason I wanted to hear the opinion of the U2 fans, so I put my drawings here. And I appreciate your comments very very much And I love your comments because they don´t contain that damn "who is it" question

Originally posted by MacStripey:what a great interview, and such a joy to read your answers, Susie, thank you

your drawings are true artifical gems. I have seen many drawings (or attempts on that) of the band, but "your" Bono... there is something "real" to it, you can see all the tiny details of him in your drawings. Very authentical. That coming from a very critical, non-talented person like me says a lot

I really really love how you discovered your addiction for U2 on the ES video, with Bono singing while sitting in that train. Really made me grin from ear to ear

I´m glad the interview was fun to you
  10. I've got even more admiration for the fact you've learned english to yourself by studying U2-songs ! And you're quite good at it
    And of course for your drawings, without a doubt