1. There should be nothing wrong with the stats.

Stats of some less common torrent clients are known to be screwed, but i see you use uTorrent, should be nothing wrong with that one.

You sure you didnt upload 8GB?
  2. Hmm it seems there might be an issue in the handling of very dynamic IP addresses. Are you using a proxy? Or does your provider issue a different IP address for each request?
  3. We have localised the issue and will push a fix ASAP. During this period the tracker will be shutdown. This will have no effect on running downloads
  4. Oops, sorry for the late reply. Missed this. I sure didn't upload 8 GB, since I only did a quick test and utorrent says I only uploaded about 300 MB which seems correct, given the size of the stuff I torrented. I don't use a proxy but it's possible that the IP varies a lot.

Oops again, you already found the problem.
  5. We are glad we found this issue! We had some very individual cases of weird statistics. Now we know why and we can fix it

EDIT:

Tracker back online!
  6. I am a wanker
  7. Didn't you hear me? I am a wanker
  8. WTF.
  9. Originally posted by wzxmeee:Considering a balance transfer? Help in understanding whether or not to make this move is necessary. Unless you are a financial scholar, it all seems like too much to grasp. Should you transfer your balance to a new loan or should to maintain what you already have? There are many things to consider and here, we’ll give you a little balance transfer help that moncler jackets

HAHA!
  10. I think we should give wzxmeee a big welcome. After all, he's our first member from Africa that I'm aware of. So:

FUCK OFF AND STOP TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE.
  11. We have plenty of African members. Some dozens from Algeria, South Africa and Angola for sure, also Morocco and Congo come to mind now.
  12. Hahaha who edited his posts?