1. Basically some fans managed to capture some performances of new songs in '06, I believe in France. If I remember correctly they were a. played for small, select venues or b. played too loudly by Bono from his beach house
  2. And also some HTDAAB stuff much before, I don't have those though and have never heard them, they were just demoes of tracks that eventually got released. These ones, however, never saw releases, (All My Life, Thank You For the Day, Boy Falls From the Sky (not U2 anyway), and Window in the Skies, which was the only one released
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins:I remember the day these came up on U2exit, the fans went nuts - some guy was even counting how many chords they had as well as how many seconds for the delays, my god that was crazy. Great tunes though - and trying to clean them up was even funnier.

You ain't gonna get CD quality from a hand-held recorder at 32Kbps!

For the history of "beach clips", the same thing happened with HTDAAB - Miracle Drug, Vertigo, All Because of You and Love and Peace were leaked, from the same beach house in Eze, France. Something similar happened, not on a beach but some fans were able to see sort of what the Vertigo desert video looked like from a far distance.
  4. Out of curiosity, does anyone have download links to the others? I only have All My Life, it was the only interesting one to me at the time.
  5. If the next album truly does contain "songs of experience", how the hell could this song NOT be on it?

All my life, I've been waiting for
    What I thought I needed, Lord
    This moment I'm in..this moment I'm in

OR WHATEVER HE'S SAYING. Please, God let U2 release this song in its entirety unchanged.
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:If the next album truly does contain "songs of experience", how the hell could this song NOT be on it?

What I thought I needed, Lord
    This moment I'm in..this moment I'm in

OR WHATEVER HE'S SAYING. Please, God let U2 release this song in its entirety unchanged.
    +1
  7. Does anybody still have the beach clips from '04?
  8. Weren't the 2004 clips just muffled versions of what was released on the album?