1. I was having a conversation with Ali the other day (saturday, late at night, by whatsapp) and I was so pissed that he recommended me to go into this thread. Couldn't make it since I wasa away and low battery but it would have been worth it. Stomach still hurts from it
  2. Ah yes, the constant reminder of a good night
  3. ......... ........
  4. Irisg beer is the fucking best there ism.
  5. Bob, Olof is drinking. What are you going to do about it this time?
  6. Hey, Im eightenn.
  7. And I was being reakky civilized playing pool.
  8. I'm classy.
  9. I thought Bob was back for a moment. How depressing he isn't.
  10. I know I'm bringing darkness to the forums lately, but I don't really care actually.
    I just went to my sportclub (I'm the president) and sat in the bar afterwards, suddenly my ex who dumped me last week was there. WTF ? So yes, I'm angry, drank beer all night and want to destroy something so badly right now. But I think my typing is still ok ?
    To the Dutchies : "alle vrouwen zijn kuthoeren", voila.
  11. Originally posted by BelgianBono:I know I'm bringing darkness to the forums lately, but I don't really care actually.
    I just went to my sportclub (I'm the president) and sat in the bar afterwards, suddenly my ex who dumped me last week was there. WTF ? So yes, I'm angry, drank beer all night and want to destroy something so badly right now. But I think my typing is still ok ?
    To the Dutchies : "alle vrouwen zijn kuthoeren", voila.

Glenn come on ! ( is late so i guess yuo already destroyed something )

I m very curious about your sportclub where you are the president !
  12. Got really drunk with some friends Thursday night, including the girl, I've been trying to get with. Was awkward, but also really fun. Shes the lightest of lightweights though. One ale, and like 3 jello shots, and she was gone. Thankfully shes a fun drunk. Also our co-worker we where with almost got killed. Having a designated driver is pointless if you lean far enough out of the car.