1. On iPlayer now. I'm going to wait for the HD broadcast on TV in 40 minutes.
  2. Gonna probably just torrent it in HD later Enjoy the show y'all!
  3. They walked on to the backdrop of a massive fireworks display. No big deal.
  4. Joan of Arc is excellent. Acoustic guitar very prominent.
  5. Quality. A lot more fun to watch than most bands.
  6. They're a good time, when I saw them I was extremely happy with everything. I didn't get the urge to find a stream this time around. I simply am not as excited about this years Glastonbury compared to other years. 2011 had both U2 and Coldplay and 2013 had both Arctic Monkeys and the Rolling Stones so some years are bound to be less historic imo. Anybody upload the torrent of AF's set yet?
  7. Dublin

Where The Streets Have No Name
    (U2 song) (intro played by fake band)

Normal Person
    Rebellion (Lies)
    Joan of Arc
    Rococo
    Month of May
    The Suburbs / The Suburbs (Continued)
    Ready to Start
    Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
    Crown of Love (w/ Pixies' "Where Is My Mind?" intro)
    Intervention (w/ '(Antichrist Television Blues)' outro)
    We Exist
    No Cars Go
    Haïti
    Reflektor
    It's Never Over (Oh Orpheus)
    Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)

Afterlife (w/ New Order's "Temptation" snippet)
    Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
    Here Comes the Night Time
    Wake Up
  8. Oh man the Where Is My Mind? intro into Crown of Love (!) , INTERVENTION, and Month of May!!!
  9. And Streets intro! I do regret not going but it being a daylight show and with the awkwardness involved I am not too gutted. I'll see them some day.
  10. I was ON THE VERGE of buying tix&flights for this one. Fuck.
  11. Awesome gig yesterday: fourth time seeing them live and they really went full pelt into this one.

Watched most of the Glasto gig and can say that Reflektor is wasted as a starter.

The encore intro was brilliant - a chap with a television head showing Sinead O'Conner with 'Nothing Compares 2U' whilst a bobble-Pope ripped up a picture of Miley Cyrus.