1. Best guess uptill know...the Anton Corbijn link might be it indeed...hopefully your right. My schedule is free 13/14 april so let them come!
  2. Unfortunately, that makes a lot of sense.
  3. Does it? Corbijn filmed more outside holland than in it for U2.

Hoping for another Somerville

4. but with different songs
  5. For those who like to dream: maybe they're doing promo shots for Songs of Ascent's June release as well as the videoclip for the lead single.

Edit: No, you'd better wake up

On a serious note- it's too late to release Moment of Surrender. I'd say NLOTH's chances of commercial success are dead in the water.
  6. or maybe they are going to record some stuff in studio (they recorded the Please single in Hilversum) and it's gonna be taped.
  7. I think they gonna record their new Album there, possibly Songs of Ascent I guess.

8. Will be highly unlikely right? Why would they do a promo gig out of the blue in Holland for god sake....as much as I hope for a gig like Somerville the videoshoot is still the only thing I can think of. But hey, who cares, as long as the band is in Holland I'll be exited and do anything to be there....who's whith me April 13/14?
  9. fuck that week just happens to be a week full of tests and exams for me.
  10. Originally posted by Coen:[..]

But hey, who cares, as long as the band is in Holland I'll be exited and do anything to be there....who's whith me April 13/14?

count me in!
  11. Originally posted by Coen:[..]

Will be highly unlikely right? Why would they do a promo gig out of the blue in Holland for god sake....as much as I hope for a gig like Somerville the videoshoot is still the only thing I can think of. But hey, who cares, as long as the band is in Holland I'll be exited and do anything to be there....who's whith me April 13/14?

Hopefully me!