1. Too bad I'll probably be in Vienna those dates. Hopefully I'll have a tiny chance of being able to be around where it happens

Though I think it's just some television interview or tv-show performance anyway.
  2. Do you guys really think it could be a video? (Then again, is this even true at all?) Maybe they are planning to release a single or two this summer/fall with an album before Christmas? Most acts in pop and rap do things this way (and I think it's a great tactic). This way fans/buyers will have a few reasons to buy the new album. (Especially if Winter and Kingdom Of Your Love are also on it!)
  3. Whatever it is, it's good to know that at least something is going on.
  4. Message deleted!
  5. Als we het terrein verlaten, komen we geluidsman Joe O'herlihy tegen. Hij signeert onze kaartjes. Ik vraag hem waarom U2 volgend jaar niet naar Nederland komt. Hij zegt: "It's not announced yet". Dat wil zeggen dat ze toch komen! Ik vraag dit nog even heel expliciet en tot twee keer toe bevestigt hij dat ze volgend jaar naar Nederland komen. We zeggen vervolgens dat we hopen dat het Rotterdam wordt. Hij zegt dat hij ook een voorkeur heeft voor Rotterdam. "Tell it to the boys to go to Rotterdam", zegt hij waarop ik zeg: "Ok, bring me to them and I will tell them". Hij lacht maar brengt me uiteraard niet. Als we op het onderwerp Rotterdam doorgaan, zegt hij dat we 'pretty close' zijn. Vervolgens moet hij weer verder. Wij vragen ons af wat hij met 'pretty close' bedoelt. Arnhem? Nijmegen? Of toch Rotterdam? En heb ik de blik van Bono dan toch goed ingeschat? Hopelijk horen we het snel. Onze avond kon al niet meer stuk, maar na dit nieuws gaan we helemaal uit ons dak. We bellen direct diverse vrienden om dit heugelijke nieuws te vertellen.

This was after the Brandenburg Gate gig.

Translation:

'We were leaving the terrain when we walked into Joe O'Herlihy. He signs our tickets and ask him why U2 isn't visting Holland next year. He says: 'It's not announced yet', what means that U2 will play Holland eventually next year. I repeat the question two times and he confirms it both times. We went on to say that we prefer Rotterdam, and he agrees. (...) If we go on about Rotterdam he says 'we're pretty close'.
  6. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

This was after the Brandenburg Gate gig.

Translation:

'We were leaving the terrain when we walked into Joe O'Herlihy. He signs our tickets and ask him why U2 isn't visting Holland next year. He says: 'It's not announced yet', what means that U2 will play Holland eventually next year. I repeat the question two times and he confirms it both times. We went on to say that we prefer Rotterdam, and he agrees. (...) If we go on about Rotterdam he says 'we're pretty close'.

This sounds to good to be true. Brussels is also "pretty close" to Rotterdam after all.....

* clearing my schedule around 13/14th of april immediately does *

keep us posted!
  7. Well, if it happens it probably won't be the 360 stage, guess they're still in the US. It sounds too good to be true, one concert here before they go to the US? Maybe an intimate rehearsal concert somewhere?
    But I'm curious.
  8. but why in Holland? I can't see it.

9. try harder dieder!

"the only limits are the limits of our imagination. dream out loud!"

10. I think that this will be a new video (for MoS probably) and that it will be made by Anton Corbijn in his own country

11. I find the idea of a 'secret concert' much more inspiring than 'a fourth single' (with 28 or something - remixes as B-side) if I may say so.

who needs a fourth single anyway? we want new material!
  12. a new single could be possible but then it would be released end of april? and crazy was half a year ago?