1. Thanks Seeing that account mentioned by Vettel's one made me think it might be real.

Poor Kimi anyway
  2. Massa will end his contract with Ferrari this season... And guess who will take his place...

3. lets see if having 2 top steering wheels will pay .. hoping Kimi will help mostly in the developing
  4. Most engineers that have worked with Alonso agree that he's the best car-developer pilot they've ever found so I doubt that area will improve much. Nevertheless, I think that having an overal better pilot will make Alonso step even a bit further and the whole team will benefit from it.
  5. Raikkonen has worked with Ferrari before so he'll hopefully know how to improve the car and where they are needed strengthening.

Tremendous news though, two of my favourite drivers at my favourite team. Who to cheer on for the world championship. No clue.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:Raikkonen has worked with Ferrari before so he'll hopefully know how to improve the car and where they are needed strengthening.

Tremendous news though, two of my favourite drivers at my favourite team. Who to cheer on for the world championship. No clue.

No matter who you cheer, Vettel will be 275 steps ahead anyway
  7. The more he does that, the closer I get to killing him.
  8. JHAAHHAHAHAHJAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAJAAHAHA
  9. i can hardly think of a dream team like this in the latest years, well latest means over 30 years or so ... Villenueve - Pironi.
    Prost - Mansell could also be said maybe but i put Mansell steps down from these names
  10. Amazing Kimi, he will wash Alonso his ears next year.