1. Swedish Radio's Asia correspondent Nils Horner was shot in the back of his head, mic in his hand, at close range on an open street in the "safe" part of central Kabul today. Just one, no doubt very deliberate shot. He was soon afterwards declared dead. A great journalist who you were used to hear signing off on a report from where things were happening.

2. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Swedish Radio's Asia correspondent Nils Horner was shot in the back of his head, mic in his hand, at close range on an open street in the "safe" part of central Kabul today. Just one, no doubt very deliberate shot. He was soon afterwards declared dead. A great journalist who you were used to hear signing off on a report from where things were happening.

[image]

3. Anyone following the stories from Ukrain? Where they disallow objective researchers and the persons who identify the bodies in to the area where the plane came down.

I just hope that in anyway Putin will be take down, probably the biggest criminal on this earth. Since the Russian people there are fighting to separate some parts of Ukrain he is the one responsible.

But anyway, horrible disaster/attack. Unbelievable that a plain gets shot down out of the sky.
  4. Originally posted by bartajax:Anyone following the stories from Ukrain? Where they disallow objective researchers and the persons who identify the bodies in to the area where the plane came down.

I just hope that in anyway Putin will be take down, probably the biggest criminal on this earth. Since the Russian people there are fighting to separate some parts of Ukrain he is the one responsible.

But anyway, horrible disaster/attack. Unbelievable that a plain gets shot down out of the sky.

Things are not that simple. Putin would be crazy to do that in his frontyard. Because, guess what - everyone would blame him. You can think what you want about him - but he's one of the most intelligent leaders in the world. I'm not saying 'one of the best' with that.

Russian separatists did it, but even they didn't know what they were doing. Bunch of dangerous retards.
  5. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

Things are not that simple. Putin would be crazy to do that in his frontyard. Because, guess what - everyone would blame him. You can think what you want about him - but he's one of the most intelligent leaders in the world. I'm not saying 'one of the best' with that.

Russian separatists did it, but even they didn't know what they were doing. Bunch of dangerous retards.

At least he could make sure that there should be a good investigation and that the bodies and belonings could go back to the once they belong to.
    I know he is an intelligent leader, but also a dictator. Someone who let gay people get beat up, journalists who do their job get boycotted and who took Crimea from Ukrain and after that decided that also other parts of Ukrain belong to Russia.

He is a criminal. But that's not my point this time.

But I agree, this isn't actually his fault. The separatists got weapons and know how to use it, how? Just a guess, Russia.
    This all probably is a misunderstanding, I don't believe those separatists want to shoot down a passengersplane, but they did.
    And they are dangerous retards. But, I dont know this, from who do they get orders? Or do they just decide what to do?

I just hope those separatists will let the researchers do their job and let the bodies get back to where they belong so their family's will get a chance to say goodby. And in this part, I think Moscow/Putin can make a huge difference.
  6. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

At least he could make sure that there should be a good investigation and that the bodies and belonings could go back to the once they belong to.
    I know he is an intelligent leader, but also a dictator. Someone who let gay people get beat up, journalists who do their job get boycotted and who took Crimea from Ukrain and after that decided that also other parts of Ukrain belong to Russia.

He is a criminal. But that's not my point this time.

But I agree, this isn't actually his fault. The separatists got weapons and know how to use it, how? Just a guess, Russia.
    This all probably is a misunderstanding, I don't believe those separatists want to shoot down a passengersplane, but they did.
    And they are dangerous retards. But, I dont know this, from who do they get orders? Or do they just decide what to do?

I just hope those separatists will let the researchers do their job and let the bodies get back to where they belong so their family's will get a chance to say goodby. And in this part, I think Moscow/Putin can make a huge difference.

Researchers are already on the scene as we speak. Journalists too. I really believe that separatists did it on their own. They did the most stupid thing ever and they know it.

I guess this is the shit we live in today. At the same time, Israeli troops are killing civilians in Gaza, ISIS is tearing apart Iraq which was left in chaos by USA... Just sad, but even more sad is the fact that things will never change. At least not in the next 100 years.
  7. And once again, we have Yogi bitching about the U.S, and Israel, without giving context. You are so goddamn predictable.

Also, I am never going to fly Malaysian Airlines.
  8. Aaron is posting outside General Chat and NOT talking about his love life? What is going on?!
  9. @Yogi:
    They are on the scene indeed but its forbidden to reach some parts of the plane for the researchers. Also the black box of the plane is already gone and so are some bodies and personal stuff (passports etc.) so they aren't get the freedom they need to do a good research.

They probably did it on their own, but the weapons and technology are far too good/high-tech. I think they got it from the Russians.
    But ofcourse there wasn't a plan to shoot down a passengers plane, not by Russia, not by the separatists.

I agree with the last thing you posted. Horrible stuff going on, Israel is a state who just do whatever the fuck they want to, if it was any other country USA and the EU would have done something against them.
    And ISIS is just a bunch of total idiots, has to be dismanteld as soon as possible.
  10. Actually, I follow a number off other threads on here regularly. Just can never think of anything worth posting to them. We really need a new album to come out.