1. what happened, Steve?
  2. When I first started posting around here, you were one of the few whose names I actually picked up right away and started communicating with, especially with the whole rebirth of the BRT...so I've always thought in terms of U2Start, you were one of my better friends.
  3. Look mate, I really like you, but this is bad. Get a girlfriend as soon as possible because you seem to be damn bored.

4. People might have been a bit bitchy in the Bitch topic (sorry for pun, it seems to be ontopic tough), but that doesnt mean they hate you in general

Above all;
    - So what? Just ignore those people
    - Opening topics like this is definitely NOT gonna help
    - tbh I think you're slightly overreacting....
  5. Originally posted by MWSAH:Steve,

We've handled Bitching and now you're getting paranoid. As in the real world, there are people who might not like you. And there are people who will like you. They can't all like you, so just be yourself and that's it.

And for the sake of personality: I have nothing against you.

Bitching was a clear cut joke from the start. Paranoid? Maybe. And yes, I'm aware.

And thank you.

Please keep in mind a lot of these posts come from outside stress and all. =/
  6. I'm sorry, but you're taking it way to seriously man.

1. It's the f*cking internet, anyone can shout/insult what they want. Ignore that.
    2. I don't think there are any members on this site who hate you
  7. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

Bitching was a clear cut joke from the start. Paranoid? Maybe. And yes, I'm aware.

And thank you.

Please keep in mind a lot of these posts come from outside stress and all. =/

One love bretha

You want it closed?
  8. Grow up
  9. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy:I'm sorry, but you're taking it way to seriously man.

1. It's the f*cking internet, anyone can shout/insult what they want. Ignore that.
    2. I don't think there are any members on this site who hate you

I think there is no one on the site who hate another person ...
    Just like the rest of us said ...you take it al to seriously and ignore what other people
    say to you ....
    what more can i say ....Don´t let the basterd grind you down ....
    so chin up .....breast forwards and let see you can handle the world ...
    "It's a beautiful day don't let it slip away ..."
  10. Nobody hates you!

Do we need a General Love Topic ?

11. great idear
    I love you allllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    there are worser things on the planet than shouting or calling you bad things ! keep that in your mind It's not The end of the world ...