1. You havent wasted anything

You can always try Firefox or Google Chrome on your own pc.
    Anyway, if you need any help. We have a technology topic where people might be able to help you
  2. Improved the quick search. It now prefers recent topics. Using a very secret formula we hope to serve relevant and recent topics First the script didnt care if a topic was 2 years or 2 days old, now the newest should be above the old one

Also closed topics will be lower on the list and only visible if there aren't enough open topics about the subject.

Please use the quick search! You'll be amazed how much you can find with it!
  3. Originally posted by Risto:Improved the quick search. It now prefers recent topics. Using a very secret formula we hope to serve relevant and recent topics First the script didnt care if a topic was 2 years or 2 days old, now the newest should be above the old one

Also closed topics will be lower on the list and only visible if there aren't enough open topics about the subject.

Please use the quick search! You'll be amazed how much you can find with it!

so I had to do a search, just because. To try out the improved search I showed a lot of creativity and typed in "Bono" and was amazed how many topics showed up I've never seen so far

always working to make this place even better, you guys -- thanks a lot
  4. Well need something to do in my examination period

Just adjusted it again, topics with more posts will show up above others. Also it will show 15 forum topic results instead of 10. I have reduced the amount of show results to 15 max instead of 20
  5. Also try the asterisk operator * :

U2Tor* will give you U2Torrents topic
    Techno* will give you technology topic etc

And then we have the lyrics keyword which lets you search in lyrics and a listshows keyword that will list shows only
  6. Another quicksearch upgrade. Made it easier to search through lyrics. Also you can quickly find users by username
  7. I love the users thing and the whole quick search thing
  8. Thanks One of my fav features, while it is so pretty basic and easy
  9. Added some old links back to the show pages:

* What we have and you dont
    * Lossless concerts
    * Your collection
    * Manage your collection

Since this all uses the 'Catalogue', the Catalogue can filter on lossy / lossless as well now
  10. Introduced a new tab on the shows section MISC. Basically it is a list of miscellaneous recordings. Like the Hansa Ton, Salomé and U2`bed recordings.

Also we officially promoted u2start to version 3.9. Stay tuned for 4.0

http://www.u2start.com/help/changelog/
  11. Originally posted by Risto:Added some old links back to the show pages:

* What we have and you dont
    * Lossless concerts
    * Your collection
    * Manage your collection

Since this all uses the 'Catalogue', the Catalogue can filter on lossy / lossless as well now

Thanks a lot Chris- I find the bolded features especially useful!

As always, you guys astound me with how much better this place gets over time...just when you think you've reached the top...you guys hammer out something cooler than before