1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:That's a very good question.
    Let me quote "Fisher", from atU2.com:
    [...] Apparent U2 video shoot at Lough Sheelin in the Irish midlands, Monday, August 25th, near Kilnahard, Co Cavan. Hats off to YouTuber John Brooks: reedy Lough Sheelin is miserable at the best of times (as is Cavan in general) but yesterday was wet, chilly and mighty windy here, so spending the day hunkered down avoiding the security patrols bespeaks a manly doughtiness.

Asked by someone in the comments section how he knew it was a U2 crew, John Brooks replied: "Radio waves (WT)" ie walkie-talkie. So this is the first confirmation that a U2 shoot has been in progress in Ireland (given that Mr Smooth Guy With Laminate to whom I spoke at the Samuel Beckett Bridge could - it seemed on Sunday, despite the extraordinarily heavy security at the shoot, and the carry-on with the traffic camera, of which Guinness would have had no need - have been a spoofer). [...]

Take all of this with a grain of salt.

EDIT: Zoo Baby at 2:44?

hHAHAHAA, you're a genious!!! Well spotted my friend!

2. I don't know how famous Kevin Walker is, but you got a point too. I didn't know Romanek had directed so many amazing artists, but I'm revisiting his filmography and... wow. RHCP, Madonna, Lenny Kravitz, Michael & Janet Jackson, NIN, REM, Bowie, the Stones, Coldplay... It doesn't look like the standard video director that anybody with a few bucks saved could hire.
  3. ^ haha, that's brilliant. I love revisiting Drew's thread regarding 'LP13' timeline, with all the pieces of news regarding the album. It's surreal we've been having "news" from this album since literally more than 5 years ago.
  4. ^
    ^
    F****ing hell, that is depressing..
  5. Jesus Christ, when you look at it that way it's really sad. Lol this is the only fan club I'm in that has the most disappointing track record haha
  6. It's actually annoying. All those built up hopes and let downs.