1. I've walked this avenue a thousand times and now my band are filming on it... It's still a bit surreal. Oh how I wish I was there again ♥

2. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:U2 would have a song called Summer Nights... and release it in September as SUMMER IS ENDING -_-

Edit: nevermind i guess it's not for them LOL but still...

You under estimate their cheesy / slash ironic titles!
  3. Is there even a summer in Dublin?
  4. Because in South Carolina on Sunday it was nearly 100 degrees, so I have felt a "summer night" I wonder two weeks from now if ill be singing it in my car.
  5. A band that doesnt turn up on Google couldn't close a bridge for a video shoot. Seems like misdirection as already pointed out. Summer Nights might be a working title as well.
  6. Hmm. Performance stuff in the studio in France and "story" material shot in Dublin?
  7. Probably some leftover from Summer Rain..
  8. Originally posted by Ali709:A band that doesnt turn up on Google couldn't close a bridge for a video shoot. Seems like misdirection as already pointed out. Summer Nights might be a working title as well.

And that's it. Whoever has pointed the neighbours and fans in the direction of "Summer Nights, a new unknown band" could have worked a lil better on a more plausible alibi

Now, let's just hope the videoclip or whatever they're filming reaches us sooner than later!
  9. Maybe it's the full length version of Shine Like Stars, and they re-titled it "Summer Nights." Or just another rumor.
  10. If I was this big of a U2 fan in 2000 and you told me U2 was prepping a song called "Beautiful Day," I would have thrown up in my mouth. But look at how that turned out.

I reserve judgment.