1. I actually would want them to continue the 360 mic but with new colors like the silver and white/grey thing they have going. Like a more modern version if possible would be fine with me
  2. That wall looks very Nine Inch Nails to me and I LOVE NIN so it brings up all these high-tech images that U2 could be working on.
  3. ... i know we could let this thread run... however it goes back a few years and some 160pages worth of messages to the LAST ALBUM / TOUR (NLOTH / 360)... wouldn't it be better to alter the name or get ride of 100 pages of message.. again I'm ok to let the title run, just think it should be clarified that it cover both NLOTH and the new album..... someone from admin... jump in.
    cheers
    sH
  4. That's NOT the 360 microphone wheel.
  5. Compare :

6. It still isn't the same wheel as everyone keeps saying.

EDIT : this and the new fb-cover, what seems to be a big screen, are imo hints for testing new live stuff.
  7. Originally posted by sholbech22:... i know we could let this thread run... however it goes back a few years and some 160pages worth of messages to the LAST ALBUM / TOUR (NLOTH / 360)... wouldn't it be better to alter the name or get ride of 100 pages of message.. again I'm ok to let the title run, just think it should be clarified that it cover both NLOTH and the new album..... someone from admin... jump in.
    cheers
    sH

You might have a point but this thread was originally dedicated to Songs Of Ascent (back in 2009) and we already changed its title several times. This topic gathers all the talk that's been done about the new album, all the rumours, all the delays, all the... everything.

So we will let it run until a concrete&confirmed release date and title are announced for the upcoming album. At such time, we will open a new, separate thread - like it was done for Invisible and for Ordinary Love when their releases were confirmed.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

You might have a point but this thread was originally dedicated to Songs Of Ascent (back in 2009) and we already changed its title several times. This topic gathers all the talk that's been done about the new album, all the rumours, all the delays, all the... everything.

So we will let it run until a concrete&confirmed release date and title are announced for the upcoming album. At such time, we will open a new, separate thread - like it was done for Invisible and for Ordinary Love when their releases were confirmed.

ok...but i don't want to be told to go back to the beginning to 'catch up'!!

9. It's an Eye!
    I have been staring at this picture for quite a while now, and I'm pretty sure of it.
    Look at it from a (big) distance: the black in the middle is the round eye-pupil, and on the sides is te white of the eye.
    Now this would make sense because of "Invisible", wouldn't it?
  10. It says the word 'Invisible' in it