1. I wish it had something to do with north star (or a newly worked version) really liked that song.
  2. I love that artwork. Interesting, indeed.

3. hahaha

It can mean nothing, but I thought it was interesting. Not the pic itself but the fact they've changed it 5 days prior to the Superbowl thingy, etc.
  4. I don't expect these pictures to be THE new artwork.

for instance: the 'new' profile picture on fb is clearly the UV-microphone from the NLOTH tour.... as much as I loved that, it doesn't feel right to use it for the new artwork....
  5. Looks like an big LED screen, hopefully a Stadium Tour?! But i don't think so.
  6. That picture has me excited.

7. This was placed on Itunes today.
  8. I'm down for any tour, but it'd be awesome if that's just one huge screen for an arena tour. Like a POPMart screen wall indoors with amazing effects.

I'm ready for this tour to be EPIC.
  9. I'm ready for this tour.

Full stop.
  10. Originally posted by u2joost:I don't expect these pictures to be THE new artwork.

for instance: the 'new' profile picture on fb is clearly the UV-microphone from the NLOTH tour.... as much as I loved that, it doesn't feel right to use it for the new artwork....

Yea that kinda got me worrying they might be continuing with the 360 concept for the tour. But I don't think they would ever do that. It's probably just a logo used for RED and they used the UV mic as a kind of U2 symbol that would go with the clock thingy.

As for the new cover photo...no idea what it could be, but anything is exciting at this point. It sure does remind me of LED screens used on their tours before..