1. "Don´t leave me alone in this song" would actually make a nice songtitle on Songs of Ascent.
  2. Originally posted by Doc32:I don't know if anyone has written this out at all or not, but i think it's one of the most brilliant thing's i've ever heard come out of bono

Life is short, but it's the longest thing you'll ever do, the worst the curse, was that the pain came true, God is a mirror in which each man sees himself, Hell is a place where you don't need anyones help. When i first met you you're face was like snow, wherever i went you wanted to go. Your face, your grace, your can of mace. In a case as you put your face down. A-17 on the ground, Your faith in the cloud. Don't Leave me now, Don't Leave me now. Don't Leave me Alone in this Song, Oh, Don't Leave me Alone in this Song, Oh, Oh.
    When I first met you girl, you had fire in your soul, what happened your face of melting snow? Now it looks like this!!

Acrobat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Don't leave me here alone is from Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own.
  4. Submit it to u2gigs... maybe it does count as snippets.
  5. Re-airs this Saturday. Fingers crossed for full UV, although it is extremely doubtful.
  6. Wasn't there a bootleg added to this? I couldn't find it when I searched.
  7. Reairing right now....Breathe on...hoping for full UV, not holding my breath(e)....
  8. This version of Moment of Surrender sounds better and better every time...
  9. OMG OMG ULTRAVIOLET NOT CUT OFF DURING RE AIR

scratch that....still cut off but they got all the way into the bridge