1. Tonight was the last of two shows in NY. I would assume the band will stay in the area for an their scheduled appearance on SNL this Saturday (first episode of Saturday Night Live's 35th season).

Any thoughts on which songs they will play? Typically, bands play two songs on this 90 minute show, but in the past U2 played have played more, even after the credits were rolling.

2. Well you would have to expect 2 No Line tracks and maybe one or two others. From memory the HTDAAB SNL Appearance had a at least one non HTDAAB track (I will follow).

So which tracks from NLOTH will appear? The contenders are:
    - No Line On The Horizon
    - Get On Your Boots
    - Magnificent
    - Breathe
    - Crazy Tonight (Original Version)
    - Stand Up Comedy.

MOS, Unknown Caller, WAS, COL, Fez/Being Born are definetly out for being too long or alterative.

I'd love to see a premiere of SUC but find it unlikely. Despite its movement in the set list, surely NLOTH will be given a slot seeing as the other 4 have already all been performed live in the US for TV, even in New York!

My Picks - Breathe and NLOTH - My Dreams - SUC and NLOTH
  3. Mofo
  4. Magnificent and Crazy Tonight (album version)
  5. I'm afraid we will hear GOYB/Magnificent/Vertigo/Beautiful Day

Hoping for NLOTH and Vertigo.
  6. Crazy Tonight
    Unknown Caller
    BD or Vertigo
  7. I'm thinking it will definitely be I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight. We'll see about the other one.

8. Substitute Crazy Tonight for GOYB and I think this might be it.
  9. i think Magnificent & crazy

10. Just imagine the audience's reaction to Mofo. It'd be even better if that was the reason they were rehearsing it and then played it just once on tour. Chances are it could be Ultra Violet too - Drowning Man or Your Blue Room are just unlikely as it seems YBR has already confused most of the audiences in the US so far - they probably thought it was a new song.

But of course it will be the more 'accessible' songs from No Line and something from the post-2000 albums as well.

11. You've got to be slightly realistic here. It's pretty much a given that they will be performing their current single; not something from a decade or decades ago. That being said, the second song really is up in the air; maybe it will be an old classic. I usually find that the musical guest performs their current single and maybe their next one, or the one previous to the current one.