1. Rocking site! Keep up the great work, absolutely love it!
  2. Happy Birthday U2start,Remy,and thanks to the other Crew members!!!;
  3. Also got to thank the many many tapers out their for their mammoth efforts over the years. Without their glorious snapshots of all the different shows thriughout the decades we simply would not exist. Thanks to you all
  4. Happy Birthday u2start
  5. Happy Happy Birthday !!

I'm a member since 938 days now ... almost 3 years !
    I just wanna thank all the people who make this place such a great place for U2 fans ...
    To all the crew members happy birthday to y'all !

6. best bootleg site in the world
  7. happy Birthday U2start ...thanx for everything ...thanx 949 Beautiful Day's
  8. 5000 new members this month? You've gotta be proud of that.

If I was in Dublin I'd be down there to join you all. Anyway, thanks to all for making it a great site and an even better place to chat.
  9. No words to explain my gratitude for all your efforts...
  10. What can I say... I'm truely grateful to this site and all of the crew & members....
    you made my life different... you got me closer to the one thing that makes my day happier...
    thanks a lot for all the effort and awesome work you guys do!!
    thanks a lot Remy!!!
    here's to many more years!!!

PS: Pints tonight?? I can't refuse to that!! I'll be having a few of them in some pub here in BsAs in the name of all of the crew, fans, etc that are part of this beautiful world called U2start!
  11. Congrats Remy and Nick

Remy: Have to say that this site made me a U2 maniac. Before i 'just' liked their music So when I have to be treated for this in the future I'll be sure to sent the cheque to you