1. How the hell have you uploaded a 300 MB file onto Rapidshare, man??
  2. Just as easy as 100MB parts, downloading may be a problem for Free Users though. They used to have a size limit for free users. That was raised to 200MB a while ago, might be gone now.
  3. I think it said the maximum was 500 MB but I'm not 100% sure on that one...
  4. Should be good then!
  5. Downloaded fine for me haven't given it a listen yet though, didn't get a chance to sync my iPod, will do tomoro morning
  6. Originally posted by jofice:Downloaded fine for me haven't given it a listen yet though, didn't get a chance to sync my iPod, will do tomoro morning

Cool, I'm glad, some sound is a little fuzzy but what you'd expect from a 27 year old demo
  7. Any prospect of a show from the current leg on Apple Lossless?
  8. Not really, almost all ALAC bootlegs are dead now because barely anyone downloaded them. So for now this project is discontinued.

I can throw one up on the torrent section if there is interest for a specific one.
  9. I just downloaded a FLAC boot and converted it much more to choose from that way
  10. Yes indeed

dbPoweramp for the win

11. YES thats exactly what Im doing now

Uploading Frankfurt soon hopefully, if anyone is interested?
  12. I already have the lossless, but Im sure others would appreciate the upload