1. could you tell me how to create a torrent please, I have all the ALAC files but dont know how to put them into one torrent. Thanks Risto
  2. Using uTorrent (Similar for other torrent software though)

* Put all ALACs in one folder
    * Start uTorrent
    * File->Create Torrent
    * Select your folder
    * Create the torrent, save it somewhere you can remember

* DO NOT START SEEDING!

* Upload the .torrent file to our torrent section on the Add New tab.
    * Fill all fields if possible

* After you upload the torrent file you will be redirected to the specific torrent page. Download the .torrent file from there. Open it in uTorrent and point it to your folder again now.

Then you should start seeding. Sounds like a lot of steps, thats true, but you'll get the hang of it im sure
  3. AH GREAT! Ive got it now, you dont want me to start seeding though? ok. I won't but how come? Thank you btw
  4. Of course you should start seeding, but not before you upload the .torrent file here and reopen it.

Because when you upload the torrent file to the site, we will mark it as a U2Start torrent and will verify that you are a member from the site. This changes the torrent file a bit and that is why you need to redownload it from the site
  5. Shoudl I enable Freeleeching?
  6. Originally posted by Risto:Not really, almost all ALAC bootlegs are dead now because barely anyone downloaded them. So for now this project is discontinued.

I can throw one up on the torrent section if there is interest for a specific one.

Oh bugger, I did. Oh well I'll have to learn how to convert. ta
  7. what's the consequences? I dont know what it is...

8. A freeleeech torrent doesn't add to a users download amount. Only their upload figures are counted and as such helps their ratio.
  9. You are registered as a leecher, not as a seeder. Does it show 100% in utorrent ?

If not its not pointed to the correct directory.
  10. Originally posted by Risto:You are registered as a leecher, not as a seeder. Does it show 100% in utorrent ?

If not its not pointed to the correct directory.

No i think it says 0%, how do i become a seeder? sorry for all thes questions, im such a noob