1. Thanks, i downloaded a lot. Even on my ipod there's no click between the numbers, it's goes from another to another, other than mp'3 files, how do you do that?
  2. Originally posted by marcusje:Thanks, i downloaded a lot. Even on my ipod there's no click between the numbers, it's goes from another to another, other than mp'3 files, how do you do that?

That's lossless
  3. Mp3 can be gapless as well (since a few years). But especially some older bootlegs are not created this way. Also your player needs to support it
  4. Risto

Thank you for the ALAC files for the 360 tour gigs, much appreciated.

WIRE
  5. You are welcome, if you want another 360 boot just let me know. I think i can squeeze one or two in my schedule before i leave on vacation tuesday
  6. Hi Guys

How are you?

I have a question. I don't know if here is the right place to post it. If no, sorry.

Can I record a cd with lossless songs from u2start boots? I don't have an iPod, so...

Thanks!

Greetings from Brazil
  7. Yes, that was the whole goal of lossless. To create identical copy's of an existing source.

Keep in mind this is not only possible with Apple Lossless bootlegs but also with all other lossless files (FLAC is by far the most used format on U2start).

Hope this helps you
  8. Originally posted by Risto:Yes, that was the whole goal of lossless. To create identical copy's of an existing source.

Keep in mind this is not only possible with Apple Lossless bootlegs but also with all other lossless files (FLAC is by far the most used format on U2start).

Hope this helps you

Thanks friend

The reason of my question: I downloaded the lossless boot of Denver 87, but I couldn't record it on a CD. I'll try again

Sorry if I disturbed you
  9. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:[..]

Thanks friend

The reason of my question: I downloaded the lossless boot of Denver 87, but I couldn't record it on a CD. I'll try again

Sorry if I disturbed you

I dont burn them to CD so i dont have any experience. Have you tried iTunes for the Apple Lossless Files?
  10. Risto

Would it be possible to have Dublin 2009/07/25 as an Apple Lossless bootloeg please?

Thank you
    WIRE
  11. Will be online in the morning

If you have a second one for me to do it will be online at the same time