1. Originally posted by WojBhoy:Sounds great, top stuff, but what does it actually mean to be Apple Lossless lol? I'm guessing this is iTunes only?

iTunes can play this Lossless format. ALAC files. Currently listening to Point Depot 31/12/1989.

Sweet!
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy:Sounds great, top stuff, but what does it actually mean to be Apple Lossless lol? I'm guessing this is iTunes only?

Yeah it was made for iTunes and iPod but foobar2000, winamp and other players can play it as well.

The other popular lossless format (FLAC) will stay our main lossless format, because most tapers use FLAC FLAC files can be played by nearly every media player on your pc
  3. COOL.

Is there any way I can put up a few already done apple lossless boots up here to save you guys some time???

keep up the good work.
  4. This is a fantastic service...thanks very much!
  5. Originally posted by stevejno9:COOL.

Is there any way I can put up a few already done apple lossless boots up here to save you guys some time???

keep up the good work.

That would be fantastic
  6. Guys are there any other requests? Everything we have in lossless i can convert to ALAC

Originally posted by stevejno9:COOL.

keep up the good work.

That would be amazing! You can upload them to mediafire.com (free) or to a premium account of rapidshare if you have one

If there are any issues you can send me a PM

Thanks a lot
  7. 1992-06-13 - Kiel added (one of my personal favs )
  8. 1998-02-11 - Santiago (Remastered) added
  9. Is the best way to download from rapidshare.com to purchase a membership? is it worth it?

Great site, great members, great love!

10. a membership avoids the one main disadvantage of not being a member and thats the WAITING!!!
  11. okay, so I'm only just discovering this new feature right now

it sounds fantastic. I've always shyed away from downloading any lossless bootleg because of the size of it... but I've always been curious.

so now comes the one and only question: if I download one of these shows now, put them on my ipod, and connect the ipod to my regular sound system that I usually play cds with in my living room -- will I hear the quality difference then between lossy and lossless?

/dumb question
  12. Probabably not. At least I wouldn't

However there are many people who say they can hear the difference. It is personal and the best way to find out is to try

On another note: Source #5 from barca will be uploaded as ALAC as well