1. This is amazing. Thank you!

2. bravo !! maestro ...

mark
    bitterapple
  3. Thank you!!
  4. I've only listened to the LWTSH outtake so far and despite the nonsense lyrics its strangely addictive.
  5. many, many thanks, muchas gracias , for everything
  6. This is just brilliant!!!!

I realy enjoy your remasters mate and greatly appreciate it (just love the Sarajevo and B. Aires)
  7. WOW, I downloaded the first part, and it sounds AMAZING! Heaven and Hell especially, it was probable my favorite outtake, and now I have it in this quality... thanks. I oughta give that remaster everybody's talking about a listen...
  8. Thank you for this remaster!! its just great!!
  9. is it just me or...
    feel free V and III - until the end of the world
    feel free I - Ultraviolet, until the end of the world maybe a little bit of zoo station...
    heaven and hell - if god will send his angels
    wake up - wake up dead man and all because of you
    jitterbug baby - the fly (riff)
    take down - reminds me slightly of who´s gonna ride your wild horses
    sunset in colors - reminds me of when I look at the world at the beginning
    morning chilf III- the beginning reminds me of the don´t turn around part of who´s gonna ride your wild horses and reminds me a little bit of yaweh
    Doctor Doctor reminds me of Radiohead
    lady with the spinning head, EBTTR, Salomé and acrobat are early versions...
    someone - the beginning sounds like the end of no line on the horizon
    thanx very much for putting these here....and these songs up there just reminded me of the others when I was listening......doesn´t mean it comes from there...but wake up´s beginning riff sounded a lot like all because of you to me....impressive! once again thanx!