1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Only have room for two buttons above, so not an option at this time. But definitely one that's possible.

great. Active Topics bookmark does the trick anyway
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:Not sure how easy it would be to implement but would it be possible to get an active topics link at the top of every page in a forum rather than only in the last page at is now? Saves having to go to last page then back to active topics.

I support this idea

3. Ditto.

Also, and I don't know if this would be too hard to implement or not, but it would be awesome to be able to quote the post you're replying to with the mobile version.

Unless of course you already can and I've just not worked that bit out yet in which case could someone clue me in?
  4. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:[..]

Ditto.

Also, and I don't know if this would be too hard to implement or not, but it would be awesome to be able to quote the post you're replying to with the mobile version.

Unless of course you already can and I've just not worked that bit out yet in which case could someone clue me in?

It can be done.

Put @username like @ drewhiggins without the space. I'd like a more specific quote rather than just the last or most recent.
  5. Hi, having some trouble logging into the mobile site, I'm sure its on my end. I enter my username and I keep getting an error.

I'm I missing something?

thanks,
  6. Originally posted by brianjones:Hi, having some trouble logging into the mobile site, I'm sure its on my end. I enter my username and I keep getting an error.

I'm I missing something?

thanks,

Well, the first obvious question would be: what says the error?
  7. Sorry about that.......yes when i attempt to login using my iPhone I enter my username at hit login. I receive a username and password didn't match.

Question: Do I enter my username only or username and password together then hit login?

Thanks Remy for checking.
  8. Originally posted by brianjones:Sorry about that.......yes when i attempt to login using my iPhone I enter my username at hit login. I receive a username and password didn't match.

Question: Do I enter my username only or username and password together then hit login?

Thanks Remy for checking.

You have to put in both a username and password, and then you hit login.
    I just reset your password, can you please try again and let me know if it works out?

If it doesn't, please change your password and then let me know if it works.
  9. I'm in. Thank you for all of your help. it was a user error on my part. The mobile site is awesome. Thank you for a great website and for a great community.

Thanks Remy!!!!!!
  10. I was using the mobile site last night and must say it's really good. The desktop version was taking a while load and kept getting an error message for each page but I swithched to the mobile site and was whizzing round the site in no time.

Really fast and really simple to use
  11. Originally posted by iTim:I was using the mobile site last night and must say it's really good. The desktop version was taking a while load and kept getting an error message for each page but I swithched to the mobile site and was whizzing round the site in no time.

Really fast and really simple to use

What is the error message you got? Interested to solve!

12. It's when I try viewing the desktop site on my phone. I'm pretty happy with all desktop sites and rarely get any trouble but for U2Start I get the folloing:

"jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting..."

It doesn't actually abort, I have to press 'OK' and then the page takes forever to load.