1. I'm itching to know if there's a better quality sounding bootleg for the Joshua Tree show at Uniondale, NY, 9-11-87.
  2. No, I looked everywhere and all we have is that. For future references, achtungbootlegs.com (no longer supported) may help you to see if there are other sources.
  3. Thank you.
  4. This thread is 40 pages long...searched but didn't find a request similar...
    Has anyone compiled one bootleg of the "Best" versions of songs? Create a Best of Bootleg setlist?
  5. Does anyone have the complete 2001 Boston Elevation shows? FLAC.
  6. You can't ask for official material here. Remember that the show on June 6th, and parts of the shows on the 5th and 9th were released in the DVD. The show on the 8th is fair game.
  7. I used to have all the shows on CDs, that's why I asked.
  8. Remy or Sergio! Now by the time someone of you knew that exists a video bootleg of the concert in Budapest 1993?
  9. I just re-upped the torrent for RyanJ's Chicago recording. So what are ya waiting for folks. Go grab it.
  10. Originally posted by INCA:I just re-upped the torrent for RyanJ's Chicago recording. So what are ya waiting for folks. Go grab it.
  11. looking for a more clear recording of these shows, really been looking hard on net but seems there is none

1997-09-09 - Madrid, Spain - Estadio Vicente Calderon

1997-09-11 - Lisbon