1. Then the files are here.
  2. im looking for better sounding 1997-09-09 - Madrid, Spain - Estadio Vicente Calderon
  3. We're all looking for that, my friend. When I did a Popmart presentation (allow me to do some propaganda: it's here) I looked for better sources with no luck.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    We're all looking for that, my friend. When I did a Popmart presentation (allow me to do some propaganda: it's here) I looked for better sources with no luck.
    dammm ohwell we cant have everything can we
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    We're all looking for that, my friend. When I did a Popmart presentation (allow me to do some propaganda: it's here) I looked for better sources with no luck.
    i was only 4 at the time and couldnt go, but i miss the popmart days i honestly think it was their best tour and it will never be beaten in my eyes
  6. does anyone know from what show this BTBS performance is from? apparently it's from the "COMPLETE UK U2 Program, broadcast by Phillips DCC in 1992"...
    starts at 2:18

7. Yankee Stadium - New York?
  8. That performance is from Outside Broadcast, and I think all the live performances on that DVD are from Yankee Stadium.
  9. aah, I see. thanks for spotting that for me sadly, there is only a 3 star recording of that event, but I'll give it a listen as I really enjoy the video clips from that broadcast
  10. Love Is Blindness at Yankee Stadium appeared in the Stay single.