1. Originally posted by Satellite4:[..]

I think this song will lend itself to excellent audience participation. Edge's solo will be amazing. And everybody in the band better be singing the chorus!

Forget the band, everybody in the audience better be singing
  2. Has to be one of the favourites for a single .. even though " magnificent " is going to be the second single released from the album .....
  3. Originally posted by willeadie:Has to be one of the favourites for a single .. even though " magnificent " is going to be the second single released from the album .....
    It's needed. 90% of all the people I know (that has listened to the whole album, obviously) thinks Magnificient is the best (or one of the bests) songs on NLOTH. It deserves being a single, the world will SURRENDER in front of U2... Again
  4. think this song has some cross between walk on and zooropa ... edge is amazing
  5. This song features Edge's best piece since Acrobat and Love Is Blindness... 04:45 and forward is the best minute I've heard from U2 in ages.
  6. Originally posted by willeadie:Has to be one of the favourites for a single .. even though " magnificent " is going to be the second single released from the album .....

is that 100% confirmed? hope so, it still shits me that boots was a single, i can pick 4 better song from the album then that song.
  7. I like to think, that the Unknown Caller is God, and all the gospel stuff in the chorus is the actual form in which God explores communication, a technical language in many places and spaces, its an amazing song, from the beginning till the solo end, this one will be worth the ticket price on the tour, love it.
  8. Originally posted by alejandrocandelas:I like to think, that the Unknown Caller is God, and all the gospel stuff in the chorus is the actual form in which God explores communication, a technical language in many places and spaces, its an amazing song, from the beginning till the solo end, this one will be worth the ticket price on the tour, love it.

i agree
  9. i think this might be about someone whos died or is dying from a car crash, and trying to get into heaven or talk to god or sumthing, sum of the lyrics made me picture that kind of scenerio in my mind.

EDIT: Go, shout it out, rise up
    Oh, oh
    Escape yourself, and gravity

maybe the persons spirit rising to heaven?

"I was lost between the midnight and the dawning"
    lost between the start and the end??? maybe hanging onto life?

i could totaly be barking up the wrong tree here lol

10. great song, love at first sight

11. No, you mean 10 songs?

12. Discotheque wasn't close to being the best song from Pop, and they put it out first.

Let's get back on topic....

UNKNOWN CALLER