1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Some Graffiti-era shows would be something else, eh.

It should have been - if the alternates truly sounded alternative, they definitely should be included. If they sound too close, forget them. That takes up room for true awesomeness.

There's five songs I remember from online reading...

Chest Fever
    Fire
    Swan Song
    Lost In Space
    Take Me Home

I too really like the bootlegs out there from 1975 - and 1977 as well. The sound is very good in terms of the era of the source. However, I think it would be great if they got a "professional" reworking.

Hearing "new" songs is interesting but for me nothing beats the original releases on each album.
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I too really like the bootlegs out there from 1975 - and 1977 as well. The sound is very good in terms of the era of the source. However, I think it would be great if they got a "professional" reworking.

Hearing "new" songs is interesting but for me nothing beats the original releases on each album.
    Anyone looking for a great recording of LZ should check out when Page toured with the Black Crowes. Obviously it's not LZ but it's one hell of a live recording that any fan should check out.

3. Wow. Two hours! I'll have to check it out, for sure!
  4. They also released it officially on cd. It's a great show with some amazing performances that any LZ fan would definitely enjoy. The Crowes really do the songs justice.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    They also released it officially on cd. It's a great show with some amazing performances that any LZ fan would definitely enjoy. The Crowes really do the songs justice.
    I had no idea they released it officially - nice!
  6. U2 & Robert Plant are great together:

7. If this case is successful then there's going to be lawsuit galore in the next few years with several bands claiming that their song was stolen. It's a load of old BS if you ask me.
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:If this case is successful then there's going to be lawsuit galore in the next few years with several bands claiming that their song was stolen. It's a load of old BS if you ask me.
    Whatever the outcome or thoughts, my big question is why wait so long? It's been almost 45 years and Randy California has been dead for nearly 20 years and now his family has this epiphany?