1. I can't admit to feeling much in the way of Christmas cheer or what have you but I still hope everyone has a great time over the next few days

Watch the movie Elf...definitely gets me in the Christmas mood

Sounds like a good dinner, better than mine! Maybe an invite?

2. Ha, interesting suggestion matey! If I had a copy, I'd watch it lol

3. You're missing out there Harry! Maybe Home Alone , Miracle on 34th Street, or The Santa Claus with Tim Allen (haha).
  4. Originally posted by molang7:[..]

You're missing out there Harry! Maybe Home Alone , Miracle on 34th Street, or The Santa Claus with Tim Allen (haha).

watched it on Sunday. brilliant haha

5. I know we have the former two on VCR lol...speaking of Home Alone, I dunno whether I can ever watch that in the same joyous way as I once did after having to analyse it as a piece of political media lol...
  6. Here's a Merry Christmas. I didn't make it, honest.

This should keep a few of you entertained.
  7. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone here and your family
  8. Merry Christmas ya'll, all the best
  9. Anyone get any interesting (or U2 related) gifts from Santa? I got a CD from the band MGMT and Season 2 of the Office.

PS. Funny picture, Drew
  10. Originally posted by molang7:Anyone get any interesting (or U2 related) gifts from Santa? I got a CD from the band MGMT and Season 2 of the Office.

PS. Funny picture, Drew

I got a few singles, the new AC/DC album, an Australian Vertigo tour shirt and the softback version of U2byU2. Very nice stuff. Hope you all had a great day!

The picture was found on Interference, I think. I just had to have it here.
  11. Originally posted by molang7:Anyone get any interesting (or U2 related) gifts from Santa? I got a CD from the band MGMT and Season 2 of the Office.

PS. Funny picture, Drew

I got
    Zoo TV DVD
    Under a Blood Red Sky DVD
    Rattle and Hum CD
    Zooropa

Merry late Christmas to all of you!