1. it's great actually, Christmas cannot be cancelled here. and we open the presents on 24th, we don't need to wait til the morning
  2. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

it's great actually, Christmas cannot be cancelled here. and we open the presents on 24th, we don't need to wait til the morning

Go Slovakia

3. I'll send it to ya lol

4. LONG story.. lol but im back now!
    Christmas eve today yay!
    one more sleep till the jolly fat man comes down your chimney, gies you presents and drinks your beer! One more sleep till santa!
  5. Originally posted by tui:[..]

LONG story.. lol but im back now!
    Christmas eve today yay!
    one more sleep till the jolly fat man comes down your chimney, gies you presents and drinks your beer! One more sleep till santa!

time difference fucks my little head up.
  6. Originally posted by tui:LONG story.. lol but im back now!
    Christmas eve today yay!

Welcome back lol, long time no see! But yeah, not one sleep left for us lot on the Greenwich Meridian...

Unfortunately I wasn't blessed with a diminutive cranium, but its nevertheless equally fucked up by the concept too lol - it's hell trying to keep up with friends from Uni. from abroad on Skype etc...damn you international students for living in America and New Zealand!

I can't admit to feeling much in the way of Christmas cheer or what have you but I still hope everyone has a great time over the next few days
  7. I wonder what meals you eat on Christmas Eve....everybody, everywhere around the planet

8. Traditional turkey etc with stuffing, roast potatoes, brussel sprouts, carrots, parsnips. Very nice.

9. Speaking of dead poultry, my brother's friend from the RAF who lives in the area dropped off a 9kg turkey earlier on - it was a bloody monster lol, I'd wager it was bigger than 2 of our 3 dogs! Mad...

10. sounds pretty good

We eat the meal at around 5 pm. The starter contains of garlic, honey, wafels and some cake but I don't know its name even in our language. Then we have a cabbage soup (don't like it very much to be honest) and a fish (most of Slovaks have a carp but we eat a trout) with potatoes. And what's special in our family, mom always makes another traditional Slovak food which isn't a usual part of the Christmas meal- pirohy man, I love it so much! A flour dough filled with cottage cheese. Yummies I think your mouth would burn if you ate it but people here like salty food very much