1. San Sebastian in Spain added, might be good for Spanish and South of France fans.
    But guess it's quite a far trip, are there flight to there?

2. I still can't believe they are not going to play Madrid. 4 spanish concerts and none of them in the greatest city of the country, and the one who has always supportted them? Unbelivable. It's like they play Manchester, Liverpool (double night), Wales and Cardiff, but avoid London. Or if they play Munich, Hamburg (double night) and avoid Berlin ... Got me? If you live in London or Berlin, OK, you can easily attend those other concerts, but it's not the same. Seeing U2 in your city is so special. That's what I'm not going to get this tour. Two legs in Spain and no concert in my city? Disappointing.

And moreover no show in Dublin, which I was going to attend for sure. Disappointing x1000
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I still can't believe they are not going to play Madrid. 4 spanish concerts and none of them in the greatest city of the country, and the one who has always supportted them? Unbelivable. It's like they play Manchester, Liverpool (double night), Wales and Cardiff, but avoid London. Or if they play Munich, Hamburg (double night) and avoid Berlin ... Got me? If you live in London or Berlin, OK, you can easily attend those other concerts, but it's not the same. Seeing U2 in your city is so special. That's what I'm not going to get this tour. Two legs in Spain and no concert in my city? Disappointing.

And moreover no show in Dublin, which I was going to attend for sure. Disappointing x1000

I get your point, but still you cannot blame them for visiting Spain multiple times on the tour. Strange they don't add Madrid but still...Many other countries don't get a concert at all (or just 1 leg).
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy:I get your point, but still you cannot blame them for visiting Spain multiple times on the tour. Strange they don't add Madrid but still...Many other countries don't get a concert at all (or just 1 leg).
    Yes, but I have the right to feel disappointed

Indeed, that's right. I should be a bit more positive regarding this matter .. . .
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Yes, but I have the right to feel disappointed

Indeed, that's right. I should be a bit more positive regarding this matter .. . .

You should be glad they play in your country... I wish they play here again and doesn't matter if it's in the smallest village and not in Prague
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Yes, but I have the right to feel disappointed

Yes, you should.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I still can't believe they are not going to play Madrid. 4 spanish concerts and none of them in the greatest city of the country, and the one who has always supportted them? Unbelivable. It's like they play Manchester, Liverpool (double night), Wales and Cardiff, but avoid London. Or if they play Munich, Hamburg (double night) and avoid Berlin ... Got me? If you live in London or Berlin, OK, you can easily attend those other concerts, but it's not the same. Seeing U2 in your city is so special. That's what I'm not going to get this tour. Two legs in Spain and no concert in my city? Disappointing.

I get your point it would be special indeed to have them play in your city. As much as you're blessed to have them in Spain four times (we get them 5 times altogether over here, woohoo), I feel your disappointment Madrid would have made the tiny but important difference.
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey:I get your point it would be special indeed to have them play in your city. As much as you're blessed to have them in Spain four times (we get them 5 times altogether over here, woohoo), I feel your disappointment Madrid would have made the tiny but important difference.
    It changes my status from "Attending" to "Not attending". It's not that tiny

9. not attending in 2010? wow, not tiny indeed is San Sebastian too far from you?

and hey, I still have hope for an Irish gig in 2010, so no worries... their schedule is not full yet
  10. Originally posted by MacStripey:not attending in 2010? wow, not tiny indeed is San Sebastian too far from you?

and hey, I still have hope for an Irish gig in 2010, so no worries... their schedule is not full yet
    It isn't far away at all, just 400 kms or so, it's just the same old stuff, travels, hotels, food, tickets... Not cheap, and the moment is not the best for it, you know. We did it for Barcelona because it was an epical event, the start of a world tour in our country, that doesn't happen every month precisely But doing it again in 2010... No, thanks. If I travel to another city to attend a U2 gig, it will be Dublin, I have no doubt. Thanks for the encouragement, by the way, I really really really hope that you're right, and finally some Irish date surfaces