1. I think it's a different version but whether the difference is substantial I couldn't tell you. I think we're already on three versions of cologne to go with however many of new orleans, a few barcelona's - i'm just glad i never got into this whole 'this versions slightly better/remastered' etc. Once i've got it and it's listenable, then i move on, i've got around 4000 gigs on cd/dvd/tape etc and a backlog of about 400 to listen to - multiple versions would just make it worse
  2. Berlin. Nice. I was wondering when "Save My Love" would make its appearance

When I Leave Berlin
    We Take Care Of Our Own
    Wrecking Ball
    Badlands
    Death to My Hometown
    My City of Ruins
    Spirit in the Night
    Hungry Heart
    Trapped
    Jack of All Trades
    Youngstown
    Johnny 99
    Working on the Highway
    Shackled and Drawn
    Waitin' on a Sunny Day
    Save My Love
    The River
    The Rising
    Lonesome Day
    We Are Alive
    Thunder Road

Rocky Ground
    Born in the U.S.A.
    Born to Run
    Glory Days
    Seven Nights to Rock
    Dancing in the Dark
    Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out

3. sincerely i'm a bit "surprised" that it's just the second song appearing from The Promise
  4. That is an awful lot of people (Berlin):

5. Indeed... 55,000. Rumored to be even more for Gothenburg though... the stadium can take 75,000 now. Rumored to be like 70,000 for Springsteen, which I read somewhere will be some one of the biggest crowds at a Springsteen concert ever. Apparently he's stayed away from the biggest places a bit.

I really hope there'll be a huge crowd

Oh, and:

6. What the heck, pants on stage? lol

7. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

Indeed... 55,000. Rumored to be even more for Gothenburg though... the stadium can take 75,000 now. Rumored to be like 70,000 for Springsteen, which I read somewhere will be some one of the biggest crowds at a Springsteen concert ever. Apparently he's stayed away from the biggest places a bit.

I really hope there'll be a huge crowd

Oh, and:

[YouTube Video]

What do you think of Bernabeau in Madrid and Meazza/San Siro in Milan, RDS Arena? Quit big stadions.
  8. Originally posted by ade:[..]

I think it's a different version but whether the difference is substantial I couldn't tell you. I think we're already on three versions of cologne to go with however many of new orleans, a few barcelona's - i'm just glad i never got into this whole 'this versions slightly better/remastered' etc. Once i've got it and it's listenable, then i move on, i've got around 4000 gigs on cd/dvd/tape etc and a backlog of about 400 to listen to - multiple versions would just make it worse

That is a lot! This is my first Springsteen download.

For U2 I only want 2/3 of each tour which are the best quality. U2start is a great site of selecting them.

But everybody has its own way of collecting. Which is nice of course