1. sure .. jungleland

brucebase is a very good site for shows/tours and bootlegs info

in the addition to those up there are also some blogs .. Ade, i think, posted them some time ago
    http://radiopromisedland.blogspot.co.uk/
    springsteenbootlegs.blogspot.com

2. you'll need to register and the vast majority of links are megaupload but there are some working rapidshare and mediafire links included.

http://btxmp3index.proboards.com/index.cgi

you can also wade backwards through this thread:

http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=169&start=19155

i'd suggest that anyone who wants apparently great sounding iem's of two giants stadium shows from 2009 on mediafire also visits the latter link and goes back a page.

3. The show was so fucking great!! You could see the Boss was really enjoying himself!! Too bad they broadcasted those songs.. The end of the River was so good!!
  4. On Dimeadozen is a good bootleg for yesterdays concert available. Zimmy21 is the poster
  5. consideration (not by me) on Cologne ..

Out of 964 E Street Band tour shows beginning with the Darkness tour, there are only 62 times that neither Badlands nor The Promised Land have been played at a show.
    3 of those are the shows mentioned above with the other 59 coming from the TOL tour (67 total shows), where he only played Badlands 8 times and The Promised Land twice. Both times Promised Land was played he also played Badlands to open (The East Berlin and Berlin shows). So, there were 59 TOL shows with neither.

Out of 963 E Street Band shows beginning with the Darkness tour, Cologne is the ONLY time Bruce has never played ANY Darkness album songs at an E Street Band tour show!

6. ^ me don't like that. Although it's freaking amazing as a pure stadistical consideration!

Last night TV news had a small piece regarding Bruce Springsteen. They shown some amateur footage (taken from Youtube) where Bruce picked up somebody's mobile phone while singing Spirits In The Night, sang to the person at the other side of the line and then threw the phone back into the audience. Pretty amazing I'll try and find the video.
  7. why he writes down the setlists? hehe

take a look at what it should have been in Cologne and then what they actually played

8. Boo for dropping Candy's Room
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:^ me don't like that. Although it's freaking amazing as a pure stadistical consideration!

Last night TV news had a small piece regarding Bruce Springsteen. They shown some amateur footage (taken from Youtube) where Bruce picked up somebody's mobile phone while singing Spirits In The Night, sang to the person at the other side of the line and then threw the phone back into the audience. Pretty amazing I'll try and find the video.

From 1:25 on hahahahaha

10. wonderful
  11. Originally posted by clover68:consideration (not by me) on Cologne ..

Out of 964 E Street Band tour shows beginning with the Darkness tour, there are only 62 times that neither Badlands nor The Promised Land have been played at a show.
    3 of those are the shows mentioned above with the other 59 coming from the TOL tour (67 total shows), where he only played Badlands 8 times and The Promised Land twice. Both times Promised Land was played he also played Badlands to open (The East Berlin and Berlin shows). So, there were 59 TOL shows with neither.

Out of 963 E Street Band shows beginning with the Darkness tour, Cologne is the ONLY time Bruce has never played ANY Darkness album songs at an E Street Band tour show!

And i bet it wouldn't take long to find someone on btx who doesn't think it counts as a springsteen gig because of that fact.

They don't appear to be counting the apollo or sxsw in this tour's song totals!

quick edit: frankfurt recording on dime, therefore mp3 imminent?