1. Originally posted by ade:[..]

i'd say there's at least fifty but that's just quick skimming down the list and counting - anyone who's done it properly may get a much more accurate number.

The WOAD tour likely had more covers than Bruce songs, haha
  2. http://www.setlist.fm/ Love the topic. Don't know if anyone posted this site before. Good to check all Bruce songs played on tour and when. Great resource.
  3. ^ I use setlist.fm on a daily basis. It's like a U2gigs but with all the other bands in the world. Of course many bands lack a lot of shows and the info is not as scarily detailed as on U2gigs and other sites, but it's great, yep

And yes, Ade, dropbox is fantastic and I'll never get tired of it
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:^ I use setlist.fm on a daily basis. It's like a U2gigs but with all the other bands in the world. Of course many bands lack a lot of shows and the info is not as scarily detailed as on U2gigs and other sites, but it's great, yep

And yes, Ade, dropbox is fantastic and I'll never get tired of it

+1

+1
  5. Quality?
  6. if it's the same recording as the one on dropbox it's ok.

edit revised upwards if it's the same as the dropbox one it's very good.

7. in a "U2 common sense" and mine too they are .. but like i said things slightly change
  8. The Boss has landed on Zootopia
  9. Alright cheers, it's one of about only three shows after Australia that I actually want to listen to.
  10. nice .. legendary .. from around 4:25