Hanging Rock 2
    Rome
    Leeds
    Milan 2012
    Dublin 2
    Helsinki
    Foxboro
    Third leg Philadelphia 2
  2. at the risk of this getting bogged down into a list of shows and from another perspective i'd throw in boston and particularly tampa from the very first part of the tour in march 2012.
  3. enjoying Leeds
    .. it ain't no secret .. no secret my friend ..
  4. bruce and mccartney obviously the other three is just rolling stone trying to cover all bases and draw in some new readers.

we get the same thing here in the uk Q goes off into ridiculous territory sometimes
  5. here their ranking

Bruce first can't be different, can he? hehe
    what "surprises" is that the article begins saying
    Who rules the road in 2013?
    and look who is at 11th hehe
  6. Originally posted by clover68:here their ranking

Bruce first can't be different, can he? hehe
    what "surprises" is that the article begins saying
    Who rules the road in 2013?
    and look who is at 11th hehe

some of the omissions are very noticeable, ooh that's got to hurt Sting! Don't see how they can include anyone who hasn't toured in the last twelve months, what are they basing arcade fire on - i love em but you can't include them based on previous gigs and if you can then u2 at number 11 is beyond a joke. I'd say the stones is accurate, first night philadelphia was as good as any i've heard. And someone is going to come and knock them all out of their seats before long or maybe rolling stone don't know the right people. Ch-ch-ch-------
  7. Regarding the RS list, I go with a friend of mine who said:

Another Rolling Stones poll with dumb methodology: they asked other performers who rarely attend concerts in the crowd.

How would they know how great the Stones or Prince are if they never actually see them from the seats (or at all)?

----

But Bruce at #1 is well deserved without doubt.
  8. Has anyone else noticed how many music publications rely on these spurious 50 greatest albums, concerts, bootlegs etc etc lists particularly for their cover stories these days.