1. great idea part-timers can enjoy themselves even without Dancing In The Dark .. surprise! .. uh maybe not if tits don't affect them at all .. but i go towards a "dangerous" field here hehe
  2. yes but we need dancing in the dark, it would simply be retitled 'bouncing with the lights on'. Similarly, born to bounce, tenth avenue bounce-out and twist and bounce.

the encores can stay.

3. there would be ready Bounce by another boy from New Jersey (bon Jovi), for the lovers of covers
  4. Nowadays from the official downloads I listen only the first 22 songs.
    Skip WOSD when played.

And add some other songs which I like form other official downloads. The audio quality is almost the same so there no big changes in sound.

And also very nice fantasy show:
    Darkness, Sydney 2014
    Born to Run, Auckland 2, 2014
    WIES, Brisbane 2014

This is enjoying
  5. 2/3 of that fantasy is the Red Bank night in 2008
  6. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

Which is amazing if you're a diehard fan, but a large portion of the crowd arent, casuals go because they expect to hear the well-known songs that the die-hards have grown sick of.

The 1st time i saw Pearl Jam (i was a casual fan back then), they hardly played any of their mainstream hits, instead they pulled out songs they hadn't played live in years. The friend i went (PJ diehard) thought the set-list was amazing, i thought it was shit, and left the show pissed off.

If U2 all of a sudden dropped Vertigo, BD, Pride, etc in favor of rarely played live songs, I'd love it, cuz I, like most on this site, am a diehard and know their whole discography. But i think most of the crowd (casuals) would leave a little disappointed.

+1

and without doubt U2´s shows are the best of the world ...only some die hard fans ( like us) critique the setlists and i think that we did it because the boots and when you listen to them because when we are in the stadium i love to listen/see the hits ( maybe one or two not )
  7. Listened to Nashville, great show but added my own encore. Missing Steve, although I am not always a fan of his backing vocals, but he is just a part of the E Street sound. Bruce don't play Satisfaction, you have better songs.

High Hopes
    Badlands
    No Surrender
    Death to My Hometown
    Hungry Heart
    Spirit in the Night
    Burning Love
    (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
    Atlantic City
    Johnny 99
    American Skin (41 Shots)
    The Promised Land
    Because the Night
    I'm on Fire
    Downbound Train
    Shackled and Drawn
    The Ghost of Tom Joad
    Land of Hope and Dreams
    The Wall
    Point Blank

Encore:
    Tougher Than the Rest
    Just Like Fire Would
    The River
    Heavens wall
    Lost in the flood
    Racing in the
    Backstreets
    Back in your arms

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
  8. Originally posted by ferrari:Listened to Nashville, great show but added my own encore. Missing Steve, although I am not always a fan of his backing vocals, but he is just a part of the E Street sound. Bruce don't play Satisfaction, you have better songs.

haha It wasn t that bad

9. Not bad, but it Is Not springsteen
  10. I like high way to hell more.