1. MAINSET (Start: 19.36, End 22.42 Duration: 3h05m)

Another fun and loose setlist. The 14th show on this tour opens with a cover version for the tenth time. Tonight's premiere is SPILL THE WINE, made famous by Eric Burdon and War. In the main set - Rosie, the tour premiere of BRILLIANT DISGUISE, followed by Human Touch and no Sunny Day. Encore starts with a whopper - 4TH OF JULY, ASBURY PARK (SANDY) - dedicated to Danny. Ramrod follows Born to Run, and Rockin' All Over the World has some nice fireworks going off in the background. To close with a solo I WISH I WERE BLIND and Thunder Road. Overall 19 songs not played the night before, that makes 46 different songs over the weekend. Lucky Hunter Valley people.

01. SPILL THE WINE (Eric Burdon and War cover)
    02. My Love Will Not Let You Down
    03. Death to My Hometown
    04. Seeds
    05. Out in the Street
    06. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (Sign request)
    07. High Hopes
    08. Just Like Fire Would
    09. Johnny 99 (Sign request)
    10. Heaven's Wall
    11. BRILLIANT DISGUISE
    12. Human Touch
    13. I'm Goin' Down
    14. Pay Me My Money Down
    15. Shackled and Drawn
    16. Radio Nowhere
    17. The Rising
    18. The Ghost of Tom Joad
    19. Badlands

Encore:
    20. 4TH OF JULY, ASBURY PARK (SANDY) (dedicated to Danny)
    21. Born in the U.S.A.
    22. Born to Run
    23. Ramrod
    24. Dancing in the Dark
    25. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
    26. Rockin' All Over the World
    27. I WISH I WERE BLIND (solo)
    28. Thunder Road (solo)
  2. Listen to the official recording of Perth1, this show has an interesting setlist, 3 songs of High Hopes as opening. Frankie Fell in Love should be more rehearsed.

Like High Hopes more and more live.
    The E Street shuffle and Kittys' back, in a row is great.
    The River between Death to my Hometown and Heavens Wall is not my choice. Although Heavens Wall is a good live song.

And in 1 show Working, Darlington, WOSD, Hungry Heart is way to much.
    The show is saved by For You

And American skin and the Ghost of...., in 1 show makes my day.

The sound of the recording is good. But you can not hear 4 electricguitars. I guess most of the time Nils, Steve and Tom are in the bar.
  3. Bruce Springsteen Releasing 4 New Songs On Record Store Day EP
    A DVD/Blu-ray of Springsteen's 2013 MusiCares tribute concert is also coming
    Comment
    Bruce Springsteen performs in Sydney, Australia.
    Mark Metcalfe/Getty Images
    By Andy Greene
    February 24, 2014 10:00 AM ET

Bruce Springsteen will release four unreleased songs on a 12" vinyl EP entitled American Beauty for Record Store Day on April 26th. Three of the tracks - "American Beauty," "Mary Mary" and "Hey Blue Eyes" - were recorded during the High Hopes sessions with producer Ron Aniello, but ultimately discarded. The origin of the other song, "Hurry Up Sundown," is unknown.

Don't miss the 100 best Bruce Springsteen songs of all time

It's unclear if the material on American Beauty will ultimately be offered to fans in any non-vinyl format. None of the songs on the EP have been heard before, but Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello — who is featured prominently on High Hopes and is on tour with Springsteen — plans on covering "Hey Blue Eyes" for an upcoming project.

A DVD, Blu-ray and digital download of the 2013 MusiCares Person of the Year concert, a multi-artist charity tribute concert to Bruce Springsteen set for release both physically and digitally on March 25th, is also in the works. The show, held at the Los Angeles Convention Center on February 8th, 2013, featured Neil Young and Crazy Horse, Sting, John Legend, Mumford & Sons, Patti Smith and others playing Springsteen classics. It wrapped up with a brief set by Springsteen and the E Street Band.

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are in the middle of a month-long Australian tour. They kick off an American tour April 8th at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio, just two days before the E Street Band's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

A MusiCares Tribute To Bruce Springsteen and American Beauty track list

A MusiCares Tribute To Bruce Springsteen

1. "Adam Raised a Cain" Performed by Alabama Shakes
    2. "Because the Night" Performed by Patti Smith
    3. "Atlantic City" Performed by Natalie Maines, Ben Harper and Charlie Musselwhite
    4. "American Land" Performed by Ken Casey
    5. "My City of Ruins" Performed by Mavis Staples and Zac Brown
    6. "I'm On Fire" Performed by Mumford and Sons
    7. "American Skin (41 Shots)" Performed by Jackson Browne and Tom Morello
    8. "My Hometown" Performed by Emmylou Harris
    9. "One Step Up" Performed by Kenny Chesney
    10. "Streets of Philadelphia" Performed by Elton John
    11. "Hungry Heart" Performed by Juanes
    12. "Tougher Than the Rest" Performed by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
    13. "The Ghost of Tom Joad" Performed by Jim James and Tom Morello
    14. "Dancing in the Dark" Performed by John Legend
    15. "Lonesome Day" Performed by Sting
    16. "Born in the U.S.A." Performed by Neil Young with Crazy Horse
    17. "We Take Care of Our Own" Performed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    18. "Death to My Hometown" Performed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    19. "Thunder Road" Performed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    20. "Born to Run" Performed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    21. "Glory Days" Performed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band & cast ensemble

American Beauty

1. "American Beauty"
    2. "Mary Mary"
    3. "Hurry Up Sundown"
    4. "Hey Blue Eyes"

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.c(...)140224#ixzz2uGELI1cp
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
  4. Hopefully those HH B-sides will be available through iTunes.
  5. Morello's tweeted yesterday that he is learning some stuff for surprises for Brisbane. WIESS album show and some insane rares to thank the Aussie's for the last two years please Bruce!
  6. Originally posted by dylbagz:Morello's tweeted yesterday that he is learning some stuff for surprises for Brisbane. WIESS album show and some insane rares to thank the Aussie's for the last two years please Bruce!

I hope so, that would be great!
  7. Originally posted by bartajax:Bruce Springsteen Releasing 4 New Songs On Record Store Day EP
    A DVD/Blu-ray of Springsteen's 2013 MusiCares tribute concert is also coming
    Comment
    Bruce Springsteen performs in Sydney, Australia.
    Mark Metcalfe/Getty Images
    By Andy Greene
    February 24, 2014 10:00 AM ET

Bruce Springsteen will release four unreleased songs on a 12" vinyl EP entitled American Beauty for Record Store Day on April 26th. Three of the tracks - "American Beauty," "Mary Mary" and "Hey Blue Eyes" - were recorded during the High Hopes sessions with producer Ron Aniello, but ultimately discarded. The origin of the other song, "Hurry Up Sundown," is unknown.

Don't miss the 100 best Bruce Springsteen songs of all time

It's unclear if the material on American Beauty will ultimately be offered to fans in any non-vinyl format. None of the songs on the EP have been heard before, but Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello — who is featured prominently on High Hopes and is on tour with Springsteen — plans on covering "Hey Blue Eyes" for an upcoming project.

A DVD, Blu-ray and digital download of the 2013 MusiCares Person of the Year concert, a multi-artist charity tribute concert to Bruce Springsteen set for release both physically and digitally on March 25th, is also in the works. The show, held at the Los Angeles Convention Center on February 8th, 2013, featured Neil Young and Crazy Horse, Sting, John Legend, Mumford & Sons, Patti Smith and others playing Springsteen classics. It wrapped up with a brief set by Springsteen and the E Street Band.

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are in the middle of a month-long Australian tour. They kick off an American tour April 8th at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio, just two days before the E Street Band's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

A MusiCares Tribute To Bruce Springsteen and American Beauty track list

A MusiCares Tribute To Bruce Springsteen

1. "Adam Raised a Cain" Performed by Alabama Shakes
    2. "Because the Night" Performed by Patti Smith
    3. "Atlantic City" Performed by Natalie Maines, Ben Harper and Charlie Musselwhite
    4. "American Land" Performed by Ken Casey
    5. "My City of Ruins" Performed by Mavis Staples and Zac Brown
    6. "I'm On Fire" Performed by Mumford and Sons
    7. "American Skin (41 Shots)" Performed by Jackson Browne and Tom Morello
    8. "My Hometown" Performed by Emmylou Harris
    9. "One Step Up" Performed by Kenny Chesney
    10. "Streets of Philadelphia" Performed by Elton John
    11. "Hungry Heart" Performed by Juanes
    12. "Tougher Than the Rest" Performed by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
    13. "The Ghost of Tom Joad" Performed by Jim James and Tom Morello
    14. "Dancing in the Dark" Performed by John Legend
    15. "Lonesome Day" Performed by Sting
    16. "Born in the U.S.A." Performed by Neil Young with Crazy Horse
    17. "We Take Care of Our Own" Performed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    18. "Death to My Hometown" Performed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    19. "Thunder Road" Performed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    20. "Born to Run" Performed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    21. "Glory Days" Performed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band & cast ensemble

American Beauty

1. "American Beauty"
    2. "Mary Mary"
    3. "Hurry Up Sundown"
    4. "Hey Blue Eyes"

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.c(...)140224#ixzz2uGELI1cp
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Nice, BUT I WANT A FULL LIVE DVD!!
  8. Live..........Dancing in the dark by John Legend, Streets of Philadelphia by Elton John.........

Ok, to be more specific

A FULL WB/HIGH HOPES CONCERT WITH ABOUT 30 TRACKS.
  9. wait for the next Hard Rock Calling hehe
  10. Rumours circulating btx and greasy lake of a string section for Brisbane, plus toms surprises..