1. On other forums most people like the quality. Especially the Australian shows.

So far I have listened to Cape Town 2. It sounds quit good

But you have use the equalizer.

This evening Perth1.
  2. I took Perth III for a walk/run around Hyde Park last Sunday, and was really happy with the quality..I did download the FLAC though.
  3. Any word on if February 16th is going to be available for download or why it may not be? I see the 15th and 19th are up, but no 16th. I was looking forward to hearing the complete live performance of Born to Run.
  4. They aren't releasing it due to whatever reason. Potentially the best show he's played in Australia ever and it ain't coming.
  5. Wow, that's really a bummer, the reviews for the show were great. Kind of weird to think that the best shows of the tour may not be available, right? Hopefully this is just a fluke.
  6. Only thing that comes to mind is a DVD/Bluray from the show being released instead. Plenty of cameras all over the stadium, in the stands, in both pits, crane/boom camera too.

Bruce had a couple cockups in Lucky Town and Roulette, and he was hungover, but that should be the last thing to influence the release of what is meant to be a 'raw' sounding audio copy of the show
  7. hunter valley so far

MAINSET Start: 19.32

01. BOTTLE OF RED WINE (Derek & the Dominos cover)
    02. Badlands
    03. No Surrender
    04. Two Hearts
    05. Bobby Jean
    06. High Hopes
    07. Just Like Fire Would
    08. Murder Incorporated (Sign request)
    09. Trapped
    10. Wrecking Ball
    11. The River
    12. American Skin (41 Shots)
    13. Because the Night
    14. Working on the Highway
    15. Darlington County

no alarms, no surprises, except for #1 which no one seems to be sure was played or not.
  8. 16. Shackled and Drawn
    17. Waitin' on a Sunny Day
    18. The Ghost of Tom Joad
    19. Land of Hope and Dreams

Encore:
    20. THE WISH

And those last two words prove why australians should be in charge of all requests instead of european idiots carrying bobby jean signs.
  9. hahaha
  10. MAINSET (Start: 19.40)

01. SPILL THE WINE (Eric Burden & The Animals cover, w/ story)
    02. My Love Will Not Let You Down
    03. Death to My Hometown
    04. Seeds
    05. Out in the Street
    06. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (Sign request)
    07. High Hopes
    08. Just Like Fire Would
    09. Johnny 99 (Sign request, w/ horn solo)
    10. Heaven's Wall
    11. BRILLIANT DISGUISE (restarted after 30 sec)
    12. Human Touch
    13. I'm Goin' Down
    14. Pay Me My Money Down
  11. Finally Tunnel gets some love, albeit without me there - as usual