1. Heh, yes I did, I have been told the fro has therapeutic qualities...

lol, indeed, hence why I'm not straightening it again lol...

It's not there 'cause I like it
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[image]
    My room at Uni. - not much, but it means well! The decor has been termed Shawshank chic...
    [image]
    The view of the courtyard from my room (in case you were wondering, that isn't a picture of the uni. campus, my halls are in the city and a good half hour's bus drive from uni.)
    [image]
    Yeah, one of my friends decided to straighten my hair, so I looked like a mod...

Hey!!
    nice pics Harry!!
  3. hey harry, long time no see nice pictures (although I prefer the fro )

4. Heh, fear not Jana, I'm still around thanks! I prefer the fro too...

Lmao, it wasn't my idea! I was forced into it! Madness...

Oh, here's another one to have a good laugh at - we had a pirate theme gathering, and I just slung a head scarf on, and it was only today I noticed that (bar the hula dress around my neck) I had a bit of a Steve Van Zandt/Lovetown Edge thing going on lol...(the Strat. is my friend's, not mine, and it's got a Pink Floyd style mirror pickguard which explains the blinding flash...)

5. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Heh, fear not Jana, I'm still around thanks! I prefer the fro too...
    [..]
    Lmao, it wasn't my idea! I was forced into it! Madness...

Oh, here's another one to have a good laugh at - we had a pirate theme gathering, and I just slung a head scarf on, and it was only today I noticed that (bar the hula dress around my neck) I had a bit of a Steve Van Zandt/Lovetown Edge thing going on lol...(the Strat. is my friend's, not mine, and it's got a Pink Floyd style mirror pickguard which explains the blinding flash...)

[image]

6. Nice pics Harry

Aah, I remember those Uni hall days.......
  7. Haha! Nice one Harry!
  8. Originally posted by bcgd:[image]

A friend of mine just posted this picture of me from 19 years ago when we were in college together. Definitely me at my "Clayton-est".

awesome, Bret -- you really looked like Adam at that time

Originally posted by WojBhoy:

[image]

LOL nice one, Harry
  9. This is my 'I took the day off work and you didn't' face!

10. "and i dropped acid too, which leads to these soft, fluffy edges around me ."